Date Crasher

SUMMARY: You and Seth dated when you were a part of theShield. But after he broke up the Shield to join the Authority, you didn't haveany contact with him for three years. Then one day he walks back into your lifewhile you're on a date, and his jealous side comes out. ANGST. FLUFF.

*          *           *            *

"So what did you say you do again?" Your date asked as he smiled at you from across the table.

It was the first date you had been on in over three years. You hadn't been on a date since the Shield breakup and your sort of breakup with Seth.

You and Seth were never officially a couple. He didn't want to put a label on it. But you went on dates together for almost a year. During car rides, you would snuggle up next to him and lay your head on his shoulder. He was always kissing your cheek and wrapping his arms around you backstage. You were basically a couple without the label.

That was until one Monday in June when everything changed. He sold out to the Authority and drove a steel chair into his brothers' backs. You wanted to talk to Seth. You wanted answers. You needed answers. But it appeared that he had moved on from not only the group but you as well. And so you kept your distance.

You were a valet for the Shield and when the group disbanded, WWE decided they didn't really have a place for you anymore so they let you go. You stayed in contact with Dean and Roman, however. The bond you had with them hadn't changed.

After months (years really) of waiting and hoping Seth would reach out to you and being disappointed when he never did, you reached a point in your life when you realized there was only so much moping around the house you could do. You had to get out and meet new people. You had to get back out there. You were never going to be happy if you stayed locked up inside your house all the time.

"I'm a journalism student right now. But I used to work for WWE.." You said.

"Like the wrestling company?" He asked.

You nodded and smiled. "Yeah. Basically, I was a valet so I walked with a couple of the guys down to the ring and then cheered them on during their matches." You said.

"Wow, that sounds like a really cool job." He said.

"Yeah, it was fun." You said as you reminisced the good times you had with your boys.

"Why'd you quit?" He asked.

You sighed before looking up at you. "I didn't. They let me go. The group I was with broke up to follow individual careers, and I guess they decided they didn't need me anymore."

"Well, that's their loss." He said.

You reached for your water glass and had just taken a drink when the door of the restaurant opened and you saw Seth Rollins himself walk in.

You choked on your water and your date immediately began to get worried.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Y-yeah. S-sorry. Just went down the wrong pipe." You said as you tried to shake the thoughts of Seth from your mind.

"Okay..." your date said as he kept his eyes on you like he wasn't sure if he should believe you or not.

You glanced back towards the entrance out of the corner of your eye and your heart stopped when you realized Seth was headed straight for you.

"You sure everything is okay?" Your date asked as he looked over his shoulder to see what you were looking at.

"Oh no," you mumbled as you sighed and looked down when your eyes locked with Seth's and a cocky smirk appeared on his face.