Chapter Thirty-Eight

Kristina POV

I stood in the doorway waving at Ken.  He drove off and I dropped my hand to my stomach.  I was pregnant and engaged. This morning has been exciting. I was ready for both.  I kept saying that over and over again in my head.  I walked back into the house and went into his office. I looked at the desk and blushed.  I had fun in here this morning and all of the memories came flooding back.  I sat down and turned the computer on.  There was a password and I didn't know it. 

I picked up my phone and texted Ken. 

what's the password to the computer.

Two minutes later

Trumaninckennethjunior

Thanks :)

;)

I sat my phone down and typed in the password.  The screen went black then a email popped up. 

To: Kenneth Truman Jr.
From: Stephany Blane
Sent: July22,2013 9:30am
Subject: Lover
Attachment: 136KB

Hey kennybear, I've missed you in my bed come and make me and my baby feel better.

Stephany Blane

There was a picture attached to the email.  I scrolled down and almost threw up.  Stephany was laying on a bed naked. She had on heels and her knees was up to her breasts. Her legs was spread open and her fingers was in her vagina. It looked so disgusting. I closed that email but noticed there was a reply.

As nosy as I am I clicked on it.

To: Stephany Blane
From : Kenneth Truman Jr.
Sent. July 22,2013  10:00am
Subject: RE:Lovers

Stephany I've already told you once to leave me alone.  I am happy in the relationship that I am in right now.  Just stay away from me or I will break that promise that I've made to you.

Kenneth Truman Jr. 
CEO, Truman Inc. 

P.S I am not your lover. 

I closed that one and clicked in the reply.

To: Kenneth Truman Jr. 
From: Stephany Blane
Sent: July 22, 2013 10:15am
Subject: RE:RE: Lovers

Oh baby don't be like that. You know you want this. All you have to do is leave that tramp and be with me happy and always getting action. I need you in my bed eating me out. I could give it to you the way a real woman should. 

I still love you Kenneth.  We could still get married. 

Stephany Blane

Married?  He wanted to marry her! 

I sat back and looked at the screen. There was a knock on the door and my mom walked in holding a plate with food on it. It smelt good. I was glad I didn't throw up.  She sat the plate down in front of me and I dug in.  I moaned in satisfaction. My mom laughed and sat in a chair opposite the desk. 

"Where did Ken run off to? " She asked sitting back.

"He went to work. " I said taking another bite of the omelette. She nodded her head.