Chapter Three

Kristina POV

"So... honey, are you ready?" my mom asked looking at me from across the table.

"Yes. I'm very nervous though." I replied honestly.Could.t shake my nerves. I was having second thoughts and that was not good especially with the audition being a couple hours away.

"It's okay baby. When you dancing just picture us cheering you on." My dad said reaching over and squeezing my hand. I smiled and nodded.

"You know you can always come back home if everything doesn't out for you. I'm not kicking out yet sweetheart." My mom said looking at me with water eyes.

"Mom you still haven't kicked us out yet. I highly doubt you will ever kick her out." Jason said biting into his toast.

"Boy you know you will have an eviction notice on your bedroom door. Just wait on it." I said cracking up at my family. I was really going to miss them.

This was a start to a good day.

¥¥¥¥¥

After breakfast my brothers went upstairs to get my bags. My dad was hugging me so tight I swear I shrunk in waist size. We hugged like we would never see each other again and that scared me. I gave my mom a hug also then Jason. Walking down to my Prius Craig stood there with the drivers side door open. I looked up at him and he had tears in his eyes. Looking at his big blue eyes I felt mine start to water. I will really miss this man. He pulled me into a big bear hug. I let the tears fall.

"I'm gonna miss you."He said

" I know. I'm going to miss you too bear ." I said, using the nickname I gave him many years ago. He was my big bear long time ago before he started dropping all the weight.

He rolled his eyes. " I won't be able to pick on you anymore. I guess ill pick on Jason." He said. Getting into the car I looked back at the house where my mom, dad and Jason stood wiping tears from their eyes. Craig stood next to the car letting his tears flow freely. I started the car and started to drive. I waved out of the window and kept going.

I had to drive fast or I was going to turn around and stay with them.

¥¥¥¥¥

This was the longest drive that I had ever driven in my life. When I left it was 1pm now it was 4:30pm and I was making my way to the nearest hotel. I sat in this seat for too long. The butt that I wish I had was even aching. My bladder on F and my gas tank on E, I hurried to try and find the hotel.

I pulled into the parking lot of the Hyatt. It looked fancy. Stepping out the car I inspected what I had on on the side of the car, gray yoga pants, a white t-shirt, gray flats and a black jacket. I had my long blond hair in a ponytail high on my head. Satisfied that I didn't look a mess I walked in the hotel and looked around. It was really nice in here. It had big black chairs in the center of the room with coffee tables between them. There were about five elevators on one side of the lobby and a receptionist desk on the other side. On the left of her was a dining area with people walking around grabbing random things and putting them on plates. To the right was a hallway with a arrow that said "POOL". It smelled like coffee, bacon and donuts.

I made my way to the receptionists area and leaned on the counter a bit. The lady looked up from her computer.

"Welcome to The Hyatt, how may I help you today?" she asked smiling up at me.

"A room please." I said and she nodded.

She asked all the necessary questions then handed me a room key card.

"Room 337. That's on the fourth floor. " She said smiling at me again.

" Thank you very much."I said walking to the elevators. I went up to the fourth floor. I found my room and went in. It was nice.

A queen sized bed in the middle. I flat screen TV on top of the dresser facing the bed, a chair with a desk and a end table with a lamp next to the bed. there was a small couch in the corner. The bathroom was small, but who cares. There were towels on the counter. I hurried and used the rest room.

Walking out I went to look for food and a gas station.

********

(Edited 8/30/2015)

Yo my lovely readers!

Wassup?

Okay so the floor of the room is the fourth floor because the lobby is technically the 1st floor then the rooms start on the second floor.

I got some people asking which floor it is and yeah that's what I was trying to do so if you have been kinda confused about it that's what it's supposed to be. :)

Just to clear that up but thanks for reading!

AP96