Chapter Six

Kristina POV

After I was done the judges stood and clapped.  I just noticed that there were other girls on the wall.  They were clapping too. 

Did I do that good

I bowed and smiled.  One of the judges.  beckoned me closer and held out his hand.  I took it. 

"Congratulations Ms. Mosby.  Welcome to Julliard and for the part of Odette in Swan Lake." His smile was huge. 

I stared at him with my mouth open. He laughed when I didn't say anything. I wondered how many other girls tried out for this part and didn't make it. I felt bad but this was huge for me and my family. I really made my family proud.

"Th-Thank Y-You"I stammered.

"Please take a seat on this side of the wall. " He pointed to the other wall were only three women was sitting they beamed at me and said their congratulations as I sat down. 

"Did any of you try out for Odette?" I asked very curious. A couple of the girls nodded.

"It's okay with me. You showed so much passion for that part. You deserve the role and a spot in here." One girl said. I really felt like hugging her.

"Thank you that was very nice what you just said." Sitting down we exchanged more words and friendly banter. I felt more like close friends to these woman than acquaintances.

The door opened and Bella walked in.  She smiled when she seen me.  I waved and turned to watch her.

The music started and she started to dance.  Her facial expressions were on point and ever move she made was beautiful. Watching her was refreshing.

I had to call my mom when this was over.