Chapter Seventeen

Kristina POV

I walked away from him.  He looked so miserable like a lost puppy. Tears was running down my face. I whipped them away and stood in front of the elevator. I cursed myself for falling for him.  Like I said before rich people always make us middle class look depressed and poor.  I could see him out the corner of my eye. He just stood there. I covered my mouth to stiffle my cries.  The elevator opened and I got on. It was a lonely ride all the way to the first floor. I stepped out and There were flashes everywhere. I covered my eyes I turned the other way. I walked to the reception desk and asked if there was a back door.  She called security and he led me out. He walked around for me and got my cab.  I didn't want to go through all those people. I took that safe route.

The cab pulled up and I got in I told him where the hotel was.  He pulled up to the front and I paid him.  I walked up to my room and flopped on my bed. I cried into my pillow.  After what seemed like an hour I got up and took my dress off and took a shower.  I put on some shorts and a tank top, my sneakers and grabbed my keys. I walked out of my room and went to the nearest store.  I needed some pizza,  popcorn and a scary movie that always cheers me up. 

¥¥¥¥¥

Ken POV

After Kristina left I threatened Stephany with everything I could muster up. I took a shower and changed. I picked up my phone and dialed Bella.

"Hey Casanova! " she said

"What hotel is Kristina staying in? " I asked getting to the point. 

"What did You do?! " I pulled the phone from my ear.  She screamed through the phone some more. I kept it at arms length. When I figured she was done I put it back to my ear.

"Are you done.?" I asked

"Yes.  She's at the Hyatt room 337 . You didn't answer my question." She said I could see her crossing her arms over her chest and her eyes narrowed.

"Thanks your the best.  I'll tell you later. "

"Ken! -" I hung up before she could finish.  I tied my laces, grabbed my keys and wallet.

I had to get things straight with her.  I needed to make amends. 

think I was falling in love.  I had just let her walk away from me without pleading. Hell I let her walk away without getting on  my knees begging for forgiveness and telling her the whole situation was a misunderstanding. I wanted her back. I know we only met two days ago but she was someone who was special and I really like that about her. That is what drew me to her.