Chapter Twenty-Five

Kristina POV

We drove his blue corvette to The Peacock, it was a gay bar here in New York. I didn't have a big problem with it. When we pulled into the parking lot my hair was all everywhere . I straightened it back out with my fingers and got out.

We walked around to the front and there was a long line. I looked up and down the line and saw Fabio still standing there.  I walked up to him and Joey.

"Hey." I said wrapping my arms around Joey then Fabio. 

"Hey mama. It's a long ass wait.  I don't think I can do it." He had on skinny jeans with some purple flats and a purple and blue tank top.  He looked really cute.  His hair was in a ponytail and he had a gold hoop in one ear. 

"We can go somewhere else." I suggested. I looked around for Ken and I saw him up front talking to the bouncer. I guess he was smooth talking him because he came up to us smiling.

"Come on.  We can go in. " He said grabbing my hand. Fabio and Joey broke out with huge smiles on their faces.  We all walked in. The music was blasting from over head.  The lights were dark but it had almost like a laser show. There was guys on the dance floor grinding on each other.  I kinda wanted to throw up.

"Wheres Cinthia, Megan and Chris.?" I shouted in Fabio's ear to be heard over the music.  He shook his head and looked at me sadly .

"They couldn't make it. " He shouted back.  I shook my head also and went to the bar. I sat on the stool.

"What we having pretty lady?" The bartender asked smiling at me. 

"Strawberry Daiquiri." I said turning around. I saw Fabio,  Joey,  and Ken dancing together.  Ken looked a little uncomfortable but then he looked like he was having fun.  Joey had his hands around Fabio waist and looked like he was humping him.  Ken was at arms length of this other guy.  He looked like he wanted to get closer but Ken wasn't having it. 

"Here you go." The bartender slides my drink your me on a napkin.  I picked it up and headed to Ken.  He looked over and saw me and he looked relieved.

"Excuse me." I shouted to the guy.  He backed up and was looking at Ken like he was some kind of food. Then he did the most funniest thing. He grabbed Kens hand and put his number in it and mouthed call me , then he walked away. Ken looked stunned. I took the number from him and put it in my back pocket. 

I wrapped my free arm around his neck and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I started to move. I could picture that we looked like those two guys from when we walked in.  Grinding on each other and kissing.

I was enjoying myself.