Chapter Twenty-Four

Kristina POV

It's been about three weeks since Ken and I officially became a couple. He's made me really happy. The media attention had died down a lot lately and I was really happy about that.  I've been staying at his house. His big beautiful house.  He had all that room for nothing.  I've talked to my mom almost everyday.  The family is doing fine.  Jason found a job and moved to an apartment close by the house.  Craig found a girlfriend and moved out also.  My brothers were making me proud. I didn't think they would ever leave that house. 

I found a job at a little studio as a choreographer. I was really enjoying it.  I loved all the people there. 

The show was right around the corner.  I've spent night and day with Bella, Ken's sister, rehearsing. She was a big help and a fantastic dancer. We were performing Swan Lake. I was so excited and nervous.

I was packing up my stuff from work when Fabio, my partner and best friend, came up to me. 

"Hey mama, you going out with us tonight?  We celebrating" He said putting his hands on his hips. He was 6'0",skinny as a stick and super gay.  He had long dark brown hair that curled. He had big brown eyes and more eyelashes than I did. no fair. He was like a coffee color with little cream.  He was hot.  He wore lip gloss on occasion and always had a silk scarf around his neck. 

"What y'all celebrating, and who going? " I asked picking my bag up and putting it on my shoulder.

"Me,  Cinthia, Joey, Megan, Chris. Our engagement duh silly.  I told you this this morning." Fabio said holding his hand up.  His partner Joey asked him to marry him last night.  Fabio was over the moon all morning. It had slipped my mind. 

"Oh yea!  I'm so coming. " I looked out the window and Tony was standing there by the car waiting. "Uh text me when and where okay? " I said

"Yea mama,  bring that billionaire hunk of yours if you want. " He said pulling me into a hug and giving me air kisses in both cheeks. I laughed and walked out. 

"Hey Tony. " I said walking up to him.  He smiled and opened the back door. 

"Ms. Mosby." I climbed in and buckled up. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes, before I knew it I was sleep.

¥¥¥¥¥

I felt myself being lifted up.  I opened my eyes a crack and saw Tony face.  He was carrying me. 

"Tony,  I can wa-"I barely got the words out before I was sleep again. 

Why the hell am I so tired?

I could hear voices. 

"what's wrong with her?" it was Ken.  he sounded upset.

"she just fell asleep sir."I could hear and feel Tony say those words.

"alright, just lay her down." Ken sounded annoyed.

I fell deeper into sleep after that.  It felt really good.

¥¥¥¥¥

I woke up and reached for my phone.  It was 8:30pm. I had one text message from Fabio.

The Peacock @9 see you there mama and don't forget that hunk of yours ;).

I rolled over and Ken was sitting in the bed with his laptop on his legs.  He looked over at me and smiled.  I smiled back. 

"You okay?  You looked dead when Tony brought you in. I was worried. Do you need a break from the dancing? "

"Yes I'm fine and no I don't need a break. I have to get going though." I said kicking the covers off and standing up.

"Where you going?" He asked closing his laptop and sitting it aside.

"The Peacock.  Fabio engagement celebration I told him I would come.  He wants you there too. If you wanted to go." I said going to my closet.  Since we've been together Ken brought it upon himself to buy me some clothes. I didn't mind I was in desperate need.

"Oh. He wants me there? " He said. His eyebrows coming together.

"Yea. He said 'bring that billionaire hunk of yours if you want.' Then he just texted me and said 'don't forget that hunk of yours ' with a winky face." I said pulling out a pair of skinny jeans and a beige crop top. 

He bust out laughing. "He is something else, but I'll go . I like him he's cool. Im glad he found someone. " He said standing up and going to his closet.

"Yea." I said slipping my clothes. I went to my shoe rack and pulled my beige heels to go with my top. I walked out and walked over to the mirror.

"Babe? " I said messing with my hair.

"Yea. " He poked his head out of his closet .

"Should I leave my hair down or put it up? " I asked looking at him in the mirror.

"Down. I like it down" He said going back in the closet. I picked up my brush and combed out my tangles. Then I went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth from my little nap.  I put some lip gloss on and walked out. Ken was putting his watch on when I came out. 

"Car or drive? " He asked picking up his phone.

"Drive.  Can we take the corvette and let the top down?" I asked getting excited.  He smiled and nodded. I grabbed my purse and we walked out.

I saw him stuff something into his pocket.

"What's that? " I asked curious.

"Nothing. He turned the lights off and closed the door. 

I still wondered what it was.