Chapter Nineteen

Ken POV

I explain my relationship with Stephany.

Stephany was an honest mistake that I regret ever hooking up with. She just wanted me for my money which I did not like that one bit. I was a fool for ever being with her. I didn't really like her to begin with.

 I told Kristina that I only wanted her. Nobody else but her. I think she finally understood because she started to cry and she hugged me. After I basically poured my heart out to her went talked.  after we talked we finished her food and started the movie over.  We cuddled on the bed. My phone started ringing.

"Truman. "

"Mr. Truman it's Joanne. I called to update you on tomorrow's schedule or would you like it in email?"

" Email is fine Joanne thank you.  Oh and Joanne.?"

"Yes sir. "

"Could you shred that file for me. I won't be needing it after all. " 

"Yes, sir.  Will that be all sir?"

"Yes. Thank you. " I hung up.  Five minutes later my email came in. 

Damn this lady was good.

¥¥¥¥¥

We dozed off and when I came too it was 10pm.  I had to head home.  Kristina was laying across me with her arm around my waist. I rolled her over. I picked up all the trash and threw it away.  I took her shoes off and pulled the covers up to her shoulder.  She sighed and sunk deeper into the bed. I leaned over her and kissed her on the lips. She smiled and sighed again.  I picked up my wallet and keys trying not to wake her up.  I opened the door.

"Ken? " She was sitting up in the middle of the bed looking at me.

"Yea" I said turning around. 

"You leaving?" She asked looking sad.

"Yea.  I have a world to run tomorrow."I said.  She smiled and got out the bed. She walked up to me and kissed me.

"You keep doing that and ill take you in the hallway." she was turning me on. I wanted to stay but I had to leave.  She smiled and pushed me out the room laughing.

"Go away. "

"I'll see you later? "

"Y-" My phone rung. "Truman"

"Mr. Truman I know it is late but please turn on the news." Joanne's singsong voice was urgent. 

I walked back into the room and turned the news on.  My photo of me kissing Kristina at the ball was on the TV with WHO IS THIS NEW TRUMAN?  IS THIS LADY TURNING TRUMAN INTO A TRUE MAN?

"Reports state that Kenneth Truman Jr.  has found him another lady to disappoint in the morning." said reporter number one.

"Yea,  she was really disappointed coming from his penthouse." there was a picture of Kristina standing outside of the elevator with tears running down her face with the same dress on from the ball. "She was seen leaving the hotel Ramada where the ball was hosted with tears running down her face.  He must have really disappointed her. " said reporter number two. They both started laughing.  I cursed under my breath. 

I looked at Kristina.  Her skin was pale and her eyes looked liked they were about to pop out of her head. 

"Do they think Im some whore ? " She said looking at me. 

I didn't know what to say I looked back at the TV . There were different photos of her and myself flashing across the screen. 

Sometimes I just hate my life.