Chapter Thirty-Nine

Ken POV

She was sleep about half way before the movie ended.  she looked peaceful I didn't want to move her of she might wake up. I gave it my best and lifted her up.  She wrapped her arms around me and sighed.  She was getting just a little bit heavy but I knew why now.  She was carrying my baby.  I smile and kissed her forehead. We reached the room and I layed her down I pulled her flip flops off and pulled the overs up. I walked out and went into my office. 

All day today I tried to get Stephany off of my back.  That chick would not budge. She was driving me crazy. If I threatened her she would give the media a video of me and her having sex. I had threatened her and I was hoping she wouldn't send it.  I did not need the stress right now with me being engaged and having a baby on the way.

She just wants to ruin me the way I ruined her family.  I would do it again if I had too

I turned my computer on and our emails was up.  I remembered taking those off and deleting them. I thought over and it clicked.  Kristina must have seen our emails when she was on here. I wondered if she might have taken it the wrong way.

She wasn't acting weird or out of place.

A new email popped up and it was from her.  I opened it.

To: Kenneth Truman Jr
From: Stephany Blane
Sent: July 22,2013 8:30pm
Subject : You are ruined.

Kennybear I was not joking when I told you that I would ruin you if you ever threatened me. I've sent that video to all major media and even to your whores phone.

Have a nice life alone in hell.

Stephany Blane

What the hell? 

I sat back,  this chick has lost her mind. My door banged open.  Kristina stood there with tears running down her face holding her phone out with the screen facing me. 

"What the hell is this? " She said in a whisper. 

I sat there staring at the screen. Stephany was riding me. She kept moaning and groaning.  I looked at Kristina and she was crying harder.  "How long ago was this Ken? " She asked wiping snot from her face.

I didn't say anything. It was the night before I had got with her but I didn't want her to know that, so about a month ago. 

"KEN! " She screamed my name and I jumped.  "How long ago was this?" She repeated shaking her phone in my face. 

"Were we together?" She asked looking hurt and broken.

I still didn't say nothing.  My eyes burned and tears rolled down my face.  I was hurting her but I couldn't say anything. She stood there and pulled her ring off. My eyes widened as she threw it at me and stormed out the office slamming the door behind her.  I layed my head in my hands and cried.  I haven't cried in years. 

I heard muffled talking and then there sad a knock on my door then it opened. Craig stood there looking pissed. 

"What the hell did you do to my sister? " He demanded. His eyes full of rage.  "I told you not to hurt her and yet you did! She going home where she belongs and if you even dare to  contact her you will regret it. " He said slamming the door behind him.  I stayed in my office for an hour. 

When I came out I went into the room and her clothes that she brought with her were gone but she left everything that I had bought her where it was I had the ring in my hand. Tears kept running down my face. 

I layed face down on my bed. I didn't know what to do.  I love her but I just messed things up.  I sat up and grabbed the remote.  I turned on the TV and they had me and Stephanys video up.  I stared at the TV in horror.

"Well Karen.  I guess Mr. Truman had really messed this one up. "

"He sure did. I wonder if he's still engaged to that Ms. Mosby. She seemed nice.  Mr. Truman,  if you are out there watching. You have really screwed up. " Karen said pointing at the camera. 

I was about to change the channel when a paparazzi scene popped up.  Craig had Kristina in his arms shielding her.  Their parents was behind them covering each other.

Where the hell are they? 

I hear in the background...

Did he cheat on you?
Are you guys still together?
What happened to the happy couple?
Are you pregnant or are they just rumors?

I covered my face with my hands. This is all bad. I didn't want that video out. I didn't want to hurt her.

Why do I always screw up?

¥¥¥¥¥

Kristina POV

I woke to my phone vibrating. I looked at it and it was a message from an unknown number. I opened it and there was video attached.

This is what you fiancée is really like.  You should not have agreed to marry him. This is all that he likes to do with other women.
Enjoy :) Stephany
Attachment: sex tape

I pressed on the video and bare butts popped up on my phone.  I looked at it was Ken and Stephany. I stared at my phone in horror.  He was rubbing her and they were kissing. I started to cry.  I got out of the bed and went to the office tears poured down my face. I wanted to kick his ass. 

I slammed the office door and went to the bedroom.  I grabbed all of my stuff and left all the new clothes that he bought me.  I didn't want any reminder of him. I had threw the ring in his face.  He never did give me an answer about when that video was made.  I felt betrayed and dirty.  I felt dirty because I felt like sloppy seconds to their disgusting love life. 

I was carrying his child and a video pops up.  This is not the life that I had envisioned for myself and I didn't want this life for my baby.  If I had a choice Ken would never see this baby but I am not that cruel.

I would just go home and dance until I was unable to until I had this baby.  I didn't want to leave Dr. Masterson but I had too.

So far my life was beginning to be depressing.