Chapter Twenty-Two

Kristina POV

I sat confused. Us? A relationship?

"Us?"I asked looking him in the eye.  He nodded his head. "As in a relationship? " I asked trying to clarify what was just said.

He looked irritated.

"Yes a relationship. I want to be with you. " He said with a serious face.

"W-" I opened my mouth when two waiters came to our table and deposited our meals on the table.  "Thank you." I said smiling at the waiter that gave me my food he stood there blushing and kept staring. Ken cleared his throat and the waiter jumped and left the table. 

I turned back to Ken. He looked pissed.

"What's wrong with you? " I asked confused at his sudden mood change.

"Nothing. " He said picking up his fork and started to eat.  He looked tense and irritated. I reached over and took the fork from his hand and sat it down. Then I grabbed his hands in mine. He looked stunned but quickly recovered.

"What's wrong with you? " I asked again looking into his eyes.

"I want you to be mine,  and the way he just looked at you made me mad. I don't want to share." He said. His face was unreadable. I searched his face, it was still blank.  I leaned forward and lightly kissed him. 

"I'm yours ... okay?"I said.  He nodded his head and smiled. "But... we need to really talk about your past like I don't want some other girl coming between us like the one girl did. I was really hurt I really like you and when she said that I was disappointed because I gave you a part of me that I would never give to anyone else," I said "Do you promise me that this relationship will not have my brothers hunting u=you down with axes and rifles?" I said and he looked at me for a long moment. Then he smiled.

"I promise" He said.

 I picked up my fork and dug in. It was so delicious.

This was my first relationship and it was a weird start to it.

¥¥¥¥¥

Ken POV

I got really jealous when that waiter just stared at her like she was the main course.  She was mine and no one else's.

I watched her as she laughed and ate.  How she smiled at me. It made me feel warm inside. I needed her.  My last girlfriend Stephany, just wanted me for my money and some media attention but I could see that if I was with Kristina, she could make me happy and feel whole instead of miserable and mooched off of. 

I was ready to totally devote myself to her and solely her. I had to change from my bachelor ways but that shouldn' t be hard.

I was falling for her.  I was falling for her hard.