Chapter Forty-Two

Ken POV

I woke you and Kristina was sitting by my side staring at me. I was shocked to see her here. She said she would stay with with forever. I was happy to hear.

I called Fabio. 

"Hey papi.  I knew you would cross the fence. " He said with a laugh. I laughed.

"Hey Fabio. I was wondering if you could come over and cut my hair for me.  " Fabio was dangerous with a pair of scissors.

"I sure can.  Anything for you." He said. I said my thank yous and goodbye. He would be here in about twenty minutes.

I jumped in the shower and washed my hair. I got out and shaved my face. I looked at my reflection in the mirror.  I still had muscles. I still had a eight pack but it's like my stomach just popped out a little. Toby said it was beer belly.  I sigh and shook my head. I am so pathetic.  

I dried off and wrapped the towel around my waist and walked into the bedroom. Kristina was laying sideways on the bed with her head on the pillow and her mouth was open slightly. Her hands was on her stomach. Her stomach has grew much but not by a lot. She was beautiful with the way she was laying.  I picked up my phone and snapped a picture. I uploaded it to instagram.  The caption read: Look at this mommy to be sleeping away. I love my little family. :) @kristinamosby . I sat the phone down and pulled some clothes on. I picked my phone back up and I had a bunch of notifications. They were all instagram. I had 17,000 likes so far and over 100 comments. 

I smiled and sat my phone down again and the doorbell rung.  I walked down the steps and Fabio and Joey stood in the doorway.  Fabio gasped when he saw me. 

"Papi!What the hell happened to you?! You look like you're been hit by a train and your hair was stuck on the wheels and it stretched it all out. " He said. I sighed.

"Aka you look terrible Truman. " Joey said walking into the living room and sitting down on the couch,  flipping through channels. 

"I know.  Just a stage of depression. it's all over now." I said walking into the living room.  I sat on the bar stool and Fabio came behind me. 

"You wash? " He said holding up scissors. I nodded. "Well let's get to work. " He started clipping away.  I sat back and closed my eyes. I started to relax.  This is the best ive felt all week. 

¥¥¥¥¥

Fabio pulled the towel from around my neck and snapped it, all of my hair went flying.  He held up a mirror and I could see my reflection. I looked like myself.

"Thanks Fabio." I said hoping off of the stool. 

"My pleasure. Where is Kristina?" He asked putting his hand on his hip.

"In the room sleeping." I said going to the closet in the kitchen to get a broom.  I heard him jogging up the steps.  I went back into the living room and swept my hair up.  I came back and say on the couch next to Joey. 

"So when's the wedding? " I asked getting comfortable on the couch. 

"Two more months.  " He said "When's yours? "

" I don't know yet.  I'm just paying for everything I'm not getting involved until I have to put my tux on and say I do. " I said chuckling. Joey did the same. 

I heard footsteps on the stairs. 

"Well here comes our ladies now. " I said.  Joey laughed. 

Kristina came into the living room with Fabio behind her. She looked tired but healthy. My heart ached when I saw her. I missed her so much. 

"Hey" She said coming up behind the couch and kissing me.

"Hey" I said grinning. 

She ran her fingers through my hair and smiled.  "You cut it. And your beard." She ran her hands down my face. I shivered. 

God I've missed her.  " I'm going to the studio with Fabio. I'll be back later." She said kissing me again. 

"Okay. be safe. " I said with a smile.

After they left I went and grabbed my gym bag and a set of car keys.  It was the Candy apple red Ferrari. I jumped in and drove to Big T's Gym.

I was going to work out until I passed out. Maybe not that long.