Chapter Eight

Kristina POV

Bella did a beautiful performance but she got Odele. I was kinda disappointed that she didn't get the one she wanted but when I told her what I got she brightened up.

"That's amazing! " Bella exclaimed pulling me into a tight hug. 

"Can't... breath.... please.... let... go. " I said gasping . She laughed.

"Sorry. Come on Im starving. Let's go and get something to eat around the corner. "

"Sure" I said. 

We walked out laughing and talking about the play and what it would be like and how I could fit in with everyone.  We walked over to a guy that was standing there looking at Bella. 

"Ken! Ken! Guess what.!" Bella screamed the guys name.  He looked up.  I stopped breathing. He was gorgeous. His hair was dark and shaggy like he ran his hand through his hair. He chuckled and shook his head. He had big green eyes they were shining. He was tall. 

"What? "

"Kris got the part as Odette and she got accepted to Julliard! " She squealed.

"Wow that's very nice. " he said putting a huge smile on his face."Did you get a part? " He asked looking at Bella. 

"Yea I'm Odele and the back up for Kris if she can't make it or something "She said smiling. " Oh I almost forgot. Kristina this is my older brother Ken Truman,  Ken,  this is my new bff Kristina Mosby." She said letting go of me.

His big green eyes looked at me.  Wait did she just say Ken Truman. The Ken Truman.  I just stood there looking at him.  He was looking at me like he was trying to take my clothes off.  I blushed.

"Hello"I said holding out my hand. 

"Hi" He said taking my hand and kissing my hand. "Nice to meet you." He said.  His voice sounded like silk.  It made me shiver. 

"Y-You t-too " I stammered Curse my nerves. He smiled a million dollar smile.

Bella cleared her throat.  He let my hand drop and he stared at me a second longer before turning to her. 

She suggested we go to the deli around the corner and get something to eat. She hooked her arm through mine and grabbed Kens hand.

We walked around the corner and made it to the deli. It was nice and cozy. I got a ham,  turkey, and cheese sandwich with mayo. It looked so good. 

We sat at a table near the window.  I sat across from Ken and Bella set between us facing the window.  He kept staring at me. 

"So... Kristina" He said my name so low and sweet  goosebumps trespassed my skin."You want to become a dancer? "

"Yes" I said low,  keeping my eyes on my sandwich. 

"Where are you from? "Bella asked taking a bite of her sandwich.

"Atlanta, Georgia but we moved to Mullica , New Jersey three years ago. " I said remembering my family back home.  I miss them and it's only been two days. 

"We? "Bella asked slightly confused. The smile on Kens face disappeared.

"My mom,  my dad and both of my brothers." I asked taking a bite of my sandwich. 

"Oh cool." Bella said."How old are you?"

She asked. Geez. 

"22" I said looking out the window.

"Me too" she said smiling.

Ken was quiet the whole time.  He just stared at me the whole time while we talked about dancing. His phone started ringing. 

"Truman" He said listening.  He smiled "Thank you very much Joanne." He said hanging up and looked out of the window. 

"I'll be right back. " Bella said getting up and walking away.  I was left at the table with Ken.  He was still looking out of the window.  He turned back around slowly. A smile slowly crept on his beautiful face.  I wanted to melt.

He was having a big effect on me. I had butterflies in my stomach when he looked at me with those green eyes.  They clouded over. He licked his lips and put his hands on the table and locked them together.  He looked down and his hands for a minute and looked back up.  His eyes were like liquid green pools that welcomed me to swim in them. 

Oh God what do I do now.