Sorry, Do I Know You? (2)

FATE BROUGHT US TOGETHER

CHAPTER TWO

After talking to Neal-, oh wait, it's NIAll. Apparently, I was corrected by some fan. Whoops. At least I didn't say his name in front of him, I think. So after talking to NIAll, I decided to shop a little before meeting him in the lobby. Why does he even want to talk to me? I'm not even pretty. Yeah, I have straight brown hair, so what? No one even notices me, ever. I think the only thing I'm confident about is my figure. Even after saying that, I'm not even entirely sure my figure is 100% at its quota. Compared to any other students in my senior class, I think I'm pretty averaged. Seeing that most Americans are obese. HA. That's just so stereotypical.

I saw the door open and a head of blondeness came out, "Hey Niall....?"

"Hey there! You actually came! I didn't think you would actually show up." He greeted me and shook hands. Wow he's really straightforward in talking to girls. "I know this may be weird, I was just wondering if we can be friends because you really remind me of someone. I know I'm straightfowar-"

"But why me?" I cut him off. He covered my mouth with a finger gestured me to stop talking. As his finger touched my lips, I felt an unsual yet familiar sensation go down my back. I flashed him a smile so he can continue. Am i dreaming? I mean, i guess i can say that THE Niall whatever is talking and touching me right now. If a fan saw us like this right now at this moment, they'll start freaking out and flash cameras at us while screaming like crazy.

"Amongst everyone on line during the signing, I couldn't help but stare at you the entire time." He began "I couldn't even focus on what I was signing on just because I wanted to know your name. I don't know why but I had a feeling that you have a ten point personality. This is just awkward now. GREAT." So all he wanted to know what my name? He is awkward. But I think I liked it!

"Kayla. It's Kayla Byrne. Yeah, this is awkward. Wait, are you sure you didn't mistake me with someone else?" I asked. "Like my friend? Or the girl behind me? I'm pretty sure you have the wrong girl." Butterflies began forming again. NOW i'm pretty sure I was dreaming.

"Byrne! Are you Irish? And no I'm pretty sure I was looking at you the whole time." He exclaimed "So your Irish right? Even better. It's nothing much. I just wanted to... Uhhh... Make a ... new... friend!" he smiled showing his pearly whites, which made me giggle. I know that I have seen that smile somewhere before but I just can't put my finger on it. "Are you fre-" The ringing of my phone cut him off.

"Sorry! I really have to go; my best friend is rushing me to go to her house immediately." I had a sorry face on. I really did feel sorry. Why the hell did Jenni call me RIGHT NOW when I was talking to a worldwide celebrity? I hate her so much right now.

"Can I at least get your telephone number so I can contact you?" He asked.

"Well if fate really wants us to know each other and meet, I guess we'll meet again!" I said as I made my way through the door. Did I just really give up my once in a lifetime chance of getting One Direction's number? Even though I don't like them, I definitely wouldn't mind getting their number. Idiot.

"BUT!" I heard Niall scream as the door slowly closed behind me. I am pretty positive I will regret this moment.

Well that was that. Why did he possibly only stare at me, an ugly 16 year old as to the hundreds of screaming gorgeous girls around me. Was it some type of dare? Ugh. Why the fuck didn't I take his suggestion. I was so close! Stupid words. Fate. Yeah right. Damn. That was the biggest mistake of my life. Whatever. I am now going to kill myself or lock myself in a room for not giving Niall my number. But the biggest thing that is bothering me is the Fate thing. I bet he thinks I'm some weird 16 year old girl that depends on fate for her entire future. Now i definitely don't want to see Niall again even if I somehow, sometime become their fan. I'm going to be so embarrassed if he brings up the stupid fate thing. Fuck my life.