I Can't Believe It (7)

FATE BROUGHT US TOGETHER

CHAPTER SEVEN

Some things gotta get loud, Cause I'm dying just to know your name. And I need you here with me now, Cause you've got that one thing. Louis sang. They have been singing for a crowd of fans here at the square and there is easily about 100 people. And, there are more and more people coming to listen each second! Man, their fandom is dedicated.

I seriously did not know that they were all that popular. Seeing that only about 100 people went to their signing in Jersey the other day, I didn't think they would be THIS famous! Just by the people here, you can practically say that they're the new Beatles. I couldn't believe it.

"Hey Kayla! Come on! Dance, have some fun!" Paul whispered into my ear while grabbing both my hands and began dancing with me. This is just awkward, but I automatically gave in. Paul's a really really nice guy, but he's so, what's the word? I guess awkward will be the right word. But there's another word, but I just can't put my finger on it! We danced for a little while to the song until the song was nearly ending. He's practically like the dad I never had! He flashed me a faint smile and his hands dropped. Paul had to make sure that none of the fans would trample over the boys after they stopped singing so he turned back to his stoned self again and continued on with his job. Wow, he was emotionless, now THAT is a job I am impressed to have.

"Thank you all for coming out here today! If you guys didn't notice, there have been cameras around the area filming you guys. That only means one thing!" Liam announced before Harry finished it for him, "You'll all be in our next music video!" A roar of cheering went across the area and the fans all went wild. Without even thinking, one by one, the fans all wanted to take pictures and get autographs from them. All the guards came together, hand in hand, trying to protect them from ratic screaming teenager girls.

I got pushed to the middle by Paul for protection, "That was really good and really fun!" I tried saying to Harry but he was awfully tall and couldn't really reach his ear. "Did you really? I saw you were dancing with Paul too! That was really funny. haha" Harry replied me as he looked down at me and then patted me on my head. "So we're going to go eat right now. Are you hungry?"

My stomach grumbled in vibrations, "What do you think?" I chuckled along with him "Where we going? I haven't eaten since my last night so that's probably like 14 hours? No eating for 14 hours? That's like a record for me!" Yes, I am a really big eater. Although my figure screams skinny, it's my metabolism that does all the work. And thank God for inventing metabolisms for people. If not, I swear, I would be so fat I won't be able to get out of my bed everyday.

"You must be bloody hungry! Uhm, well Nialler over there requested for Nando's before we started. Are there any Nando's over there in the states?" he asked. Nando's? I don't think so, at least I've never heard of it before. "Well, you'll like it anyways. Are you a big eater? Because Niall's gonna be staying there for a while seeing that he hasn't eaten for a four hours now and he'll be eating a lot. And by a lot, I do in fact mean A LOT."

"Yeah sure! Why not? And yeah, I'm a pretty big eater myself too." I said as I gave him an awkward smile showing my teeth. I don't typically smile in front of anyone except my closest friends and family. I think I should change that. People always said my lack of social skills is what makes me so quiet all the time. My personality can be described as one word, or two: shy and insecure.

"Okay, here hop on to the back. I'll be right back, I'll go inform the lads. Don't miss me!" He winked as he slid open the door of Paul's car. We managed to make our way over to the car without being trampled over all too seriously. And that took an awful lot of work. "I'll try not to!" I attempted to say seductively but he just laughed. I am definitely not a person that has the ability of seducing hot, famous guys like Harry Styles here.