Uhh... Directions? (1)

FATE BROUGHT US TOGETHER

CHAPTER ONE

"C'mon! It's not gonna be THAT bad, Kayla." She said. "Just 15 more minutes! If it's not our turn by then, you can go continue shopping"

I let out a forceful sigh, "Fine. But when your 15 minutes are up, I am leaving." I whispered and eyed her. "And plus, you should be thankful for me to even be he-"

She cut me off, "I know i know. You're leaving in two days to Spain. Blah Blah Blah. Why the hell did your mom even decide to send you to that country? I mean, it's all filled with Spanish people." Wow. Did she just say that? She did.

"See? You even know that I'm leaving soon so I should be granted the privilege of exploring my favorite mall one last time before i won't be able to see it for a whole entire year." I said "But i will miss you the most during this time." I frowned and attacked her with a huge hug"

She pushed me away, "Dude. We're in public. Save the tears and hugs for the airport in two days. In the meantime, let's have fun and don't even think about it!" I striked her a sarcastic smile and immediately pushed it back down.

Jenni has been my best friend since the stone ages. We were practically like twins; we had the same hobbies, same likes and dislikes. Well, except for one thing. She liked some famous British boy band named Directions or something. I mean, they're not even that good looking. Except that Lewis Guy or the Neal dude, but they're only on the border line of good-lookingness.

The only reason I know about them is because Jenni is constantly ranting about how amazing they were and how good their songs were. In MY opinion, i think the only good song is Gotta Be You, other than their famous song You Beautiful or something. See? I barely even know anything about them and yet I've been standing here in line for an hour and half at their signing. AND we have to wait outside in this frickin' cold weather in late November of this place I call 'Dirty Jersey'. 'Wow I really have no life' i thought.

"Oh my god! I'm about to faint! There's only about 30 people left until us! Oh wait. Hold on. My phone's ringing." Jenni said as the phone in her hand vibrated. "Hello?"

'Your Grandpa... accident... scene...' i heard the voice on the other side of her loud speaker say 'immediately'

Without being informed, Jenni bursted out into a dramatic "NOOOOOOOOOO!" and all heads and eyes faced our direction. My ears automatically turned red. Feeling embarassed, i quickly put my head down with my hand covering my face as if i had no idea as to who this girl next to me was.

"What happened?" I asked faintly. She explained everything to me. WOW.

Damn. These fans are crazy. Her granddad passed away and yet she rather stay here to get a stupid little autograph from guys that barely even know she exsists in this world. After hearing the news, i just gave her a shameful, disappointed head shake.

"Ugh. Now you have to stay here no matter what. I have to go see my dead grandpa now. ugh. DO NOT MOVE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. DO NOT LEAVE." She ordered. Oh hell no. "Pleeeeease! Just make sure you get Harry's no matter what. A'ight?"

"Wait! But which one's Harry?!" I exclaimed worringly. I tried processing the previous information about the guys when Jenni was ranting about them. I tried scanning the boys to see if I can see anything. 'Messy... curly' i heard Jenni say as she hopped over the fence to leave. Okay. Messy and curly. I'm guessing that's the one in the middle. Alright then! Let's do this thing! I still can't believe I'm doing this. I grabbed the picture of them from my bag that Jenni stuffed in there. Okay ten more people left before it's my turn. Oh god. There's two people left now. I just hope I get their names right. I just wished i actually paid more attention when she fangirled over them in front of me all the time. I officially regret it. Okay. So it's Lewis... Harry... Neal... Liam... ugh who's that last one with the slightly darker skin. Oh right! Lane? Vain? Zain? Righttt! Zayn!

It's my turn. Oh shit. "Hey Za...yn...?" I said before handing the two pictures to the person standing at the end of the table. I'm guessing he's some kind of security guard or something. His face was emotionless. Wow, tough job. Listening to all these idiotic screaming girls yelling at the top of their lungs. I would hate to be in his position right now.

"Hey! How you doing today?" Lewis said as he flashed me a strikingly funny smile. I gave him a slight shy smile and replied him, "Haha. I'm great today, you're hot." All he did was burst into laughter and thanked me.

"Hi Harry! Is it alright if you write something a bit different for mine?" I asked "Well, not mine. My friends to be exact" I smiled and pointed to the picture right under his pen.

"He looked up into my eyes, "Was it the one that let out a dramatic NOOOO?" He imitated the NOOO that Jenni made. I nodded. His british accent and his chuckle was amazing. No wonder so many girls like them. I would say I am falling for them, but i wouldn't necessarily say that because well, they're just not my type! "Haha. what should i write then?"

I explained to him, "Well her name's Jenny- spelled with an 'i' and she had to leave because her granddad died in a car accident. But frankly, I think she would rather be here." His eyes widened. "I know right? Well thanks anyway!" By the time i left Harry for the next person, there was a huge line behind me trying to push me. Fuck off people. I was talking to Harry Styles. THE Harry Styles. Wait your turn, bitches.

"Hello love! How's your day so far?" Liam said to me. All I did was studder upon my words. Right after the fans heard him say 'babe' to me, they all roared in high-pitched screams. As he got up to give me a hug, the screams became more insane and loud. Wow. Seriously? Grow up. It's just a frickin' hug. It's not like he has a girlfriend or anything. At least I didn't think celebrities would date anyone to make their fans mad. Well, there is Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez. But i'm not a huge fan of them both, so I wouldn't really care. Except Justin. But I don't fan girl over him everyday.

I then wobbled over to the last person, "Hello mate! You're very pretty! Do I know you?" He said in an unique accent. I just couldn't put my finger on it. It sounded very familiar. Oh! Irish!

"Thanks! And I don't believe we have met before" I replied to him quietly. He gave me the most beautiful smile in the world and showed his crooked teeth. That smile. It seemed so familiar, as if I have seen that distinctive smile before. Other than that, I couldn't not focus on his beautiful blue eyes. It seemed like the entire galaxy was within his crystal eyes. My stomach began filling up with butterflies as if I was a build-a-bear. He got out of his seat and walked over to me. more and more butterfles came swarming in.

"Can you meet me in the main lobby later?" He asked "After the signing ended?"

"Uhm... sure" I answered "But why though?" I had a confused face.

"Please, just come." the blondie said "pweeasee!" He gave me puppy dog eyes. I reluctlantly nodded and said yes. My stomach felt overpacked with butterflies and my legs began feeling like jello. alsdlfjasldfj. A guy from THE One Direction just told me to meet him personally. Am I dreaming?

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Thanks for reading guys! This is my first fanfiction :) The next few chapter are going to be about the same length as this but after all the short filler chapters, i will promise it will be nice and long. :) This fanfiction is gonna be unique because it's actually going to follow the boys' schedule. Such as having concerts on which days and any events on any days. Yes. That means i have research to do. But this is all for the readers' interest :) THANKS again! ;* ♥

Oh! and i'm from Jersey so i'm not POSITIVE as to the places and language they use in Britain :) sorry if i'm wrong on anything. ;*

[they say voting makes you sexier;)]

Love ya all ;* xx