'Cause You've Got That One Thing (6)

FATE BROUGHT US TOGETHER

CHAPTER SIX

     I just stood there in amusement watching these boys play like little kids. They were all dressed up fancily. Trying to generate all of their names from the brief previous knowledge that Jenni provided in my brain, I'm actually pretty surprised that I remember all their names. And again, I'm so glad that I had Jenni to rant on about them. Why, thank you Jenni!

     Liam is wearing some type of white dress shirt with a black tie and a silky-looking blazer on top of it. Zayn is wearing a tuxedo looking outfit with a plaid shirt under. Lewis is wearing a shirt with dark blue and white stripped suspenders. Harry is wearing a short black turtleneck thing with a gray suit over it. Finally, Niall is wearing a maroon-colored collared shirt with a light brown vest and a black cardigan over it. Damn he looked cute alright. 

     I'm still a bit nervous to be only a short distance of about 50 feet from Niall after what had happen. I just hope he doesn't remember me at all. No one has really noticed the awkward girl in the corner yet but I definitely felt awkward there. Paul disappeared into the wave of people that were filming, leaving me surrounded by complete strangers. Being only 5'5", it was pretty easy to become unseen in a group of tall Brits around me except the fact that I'm wearing a panda hat. Hmm... 

     "You've came! I’m so chuffed to see you here! Welcome to London Kayla! I'm Liam, and these are my best friends!" He said after randomly appearing out of nowhere. I'm going to need to get used to their English. He pointed behind him to indicate that the two crazy running people coming towards us and the two in the field were his friends. "If you didn't know already, I'm in a band called On-" 

     "One Direction! My friend is a HUGE fan of your group!" I finished his sentence and emphasized the 'huge'. "Don't worry, I won't fan girl and scream in front of you guys. I really do love your music though." Ha. That was a joke, well, I guess I do like one or two of their songs. I've heard their songs from Jenni's new album of them that was just released early this month. That crazy girl. 

     "HI KAYLA! I've heard a lot of good things about you from Liam!" Lewis nearly yelled into my ear before attacking me with a hug and nearly koala-ing me with his right leg. Good things from Liam? How much did my mom tell about me to him? Oh god. 

     "Haha, yeah I know you! You're Lewis and he's Harry right? I said to him while trying to pull him out of his own tight grip before Harry came to give him an adorable back hug. Larry Stylinson or something right? Jenni always talks about them two. 

     The two of them bursted into a hysterical laughter in unison, "Lewis? Did you just call me Lewis? Oh god, I am going to like having you around now." He tried patting/messing up my hair but failed since my panda hat was still on me. Huh? What did I say? "Heh, my name is Louieeeee. But I wouldn't mind you calling me Lewis since my little sister, Lottie calls me that. Hey! You can be my second sister! Well, fifth. But you get it!" Dammit. I just made a complete fool out of myself. At least he didn't care. Great. Now I'm Liam Payne's cousin AND Louis Tomlinson's "sister". This is going to be one heck of a year. 

     "Hi there! I'm Harry and your hat looks very cute on you!" Harry winked at me while offering me a hand shake. I politely gave him a replying shake and he gave me a bright smile. These boys are weird, but I'll just have to accommodate to them. "Heh, thanks! My friend, Jenni, is a HUGE fan of you! She's literally in love with you! Oh wait, do you remember me? I was the one at the signing the other day in New Jersey that had the friend that made a dramatic 'NOOO!'." 

     "Oh, yes I do actually! I remember you! How is her grandfather now?" He asked and I gave him an assuring reply indicating that she was alright but her grandpa did in fact pass away. "I'm so sorry for her loss. Please tell her I am terribly sorry. Here, are you cold? You seem like you're freezing! Would you like to wear my jacket?" He offered me his suit for me but I rejected it. "It's alright. I can cope with it. The weather in the states is like this too." I gave him a slight smile and carried on with the conversation.