The Beginning of Something Indescribable (5)

FATE BROUGHT US TOGETHER

CHAPTER FIVE

Now boarding Flight x98 to London. The lady on the loud speaker said. Well, i guess that's my cue. I made sure all of my carry-on and important credentials were in my hand and made my way to the counter. "Hello miss, are you Miss Kayla Byrne?" Uhh... am I supposed to know who she is?

"Yes, I'm Kayla Byrne. Is there a problem with the flight or anything?" I actually personally don't mind it if there WAS a problem or not. That way, I wouldn't have to go to London! She explained to me that a special request from a person in London has specifically informed them to take special care of me. Although I'm already 17 years old, I guess having someone watching over me the whole time during the trip wouldn't be all that bad at all.

Immediately, they escorted me into the floating hallway and ushered me into the plane. Poo, I didn't get first class, but that's not entirely too bad for a short five hour trip.

My phone started ringing. Hm, that must be my mom's planned call. "Hey baby, did you start boarding yet?"

I replied to her, "Yeah, I'm actually already on the plane already. The lady at the counter said that someone in London requested for me to be watched so I got to get on the plane first. I dunno. So, you wanna tell me who this mystery person I'm going to be living with for a whole year is now?" I don't even understand why she's hiding the identity of this person that is taking care of me. I'm going to meet him sooner or later anyways.

"I know you may not like this, or you may love this. But this guy, your cousins with, is a celebrity. Famous celebrity to be exact. His name is Liam. He has a girlfriend that is famous too." She said relatively quietly, as if she was whispering. I was in literal awe. I couldn't believe it. I'm going to be living with someone famous? Liam? Liam Hemsworth? He's famous right? And a famous girlfriend? OH MY GOSH. MILEY CYRUS. This is just too much for me to handle right now. I'm about to faint. Liam Hemsworth? He's like one of the hottest celebrity/actor in America! And I'll even have the possibility of meeting Miley Cyrus!

"Liam? Oh my gosh. I'm going to.. Oh my gosh. Okay. Oh wait, I think they're about to take off. There's people coming down the aisle to close the luggage cabins. I'll call you right after I land alright? And you can tell me everything afterwards." I said as a flight attendant came down my way and closed the cabin above my head. She was gesturing to me for me to turn off my phone and stop screaming like a crazy girl. "I don't know mom, I think I'm actually gonna enjoy this trip a lot better now! I'll miss you! And tell Jenni and Jake that I'll miss them a lot and I'll contact them right after I land"

"Bye Kayla! We love you!" I heard Jenni and Jake on the other side of the line say faintly in unison. "Bye you two! I'll miss you two!" I replied to them.

I am definitely going to enjoy this year so much better now that I'm living with Liam Hemsworth. I couldn't believe that I'm going to be living with an actual celebrity! I'm going to be the happiest girl in the world! Life just can't get any better than this!

Seeing that the plane just took off and won't land for another five more hours, I decided to take a quick power nap to boost up my adrenaline. I closed my eyes and smirked slightly to myself seeing that I'm going to have the adventure of my life. The life within me drifted into a deep sleep due to the fact that I was dead tired from the previous day.

November 27, 2011; the beginning of something indescribable.

My eyes instantly fluttered open as the plane shook me vigorously. What is going on? The strength of the forceful shake wobbled me back and forth as is I am stuck in some kind of trance. Is the plane crashing? It can't be though. It's oddly quiet, just like if there were ear plugs stuffed into my ears muffling out the sound. Just then, my vision became clustered and clouded into a fog and became pure white. I knew that life couldn't be that good to actually live. I'm not going to be living with a celebrity, I will not be able to start a new life, and I will not be able to live my life to its fullest. I closed my eyes to hope for peace in the afterlife. This was it.