Welcome to Ireland (19)

FATE BROUGHT US TOGETHER

CHAPTER NINETEEN

The man next to me shook my shoulder violently. I knocked his hand away as I tried to drift back to sleep. He did it again. That son of a bi-. He poked me, causing me to let out a screech that most likely caught everyone's attention. I pulled out the white headphones out of my ears and glared at the brunette next to me.

"WELL, you certainly woke everyone up, heh" Niall said as he grinned at me "welcome back to Ireland Kayla!" He lifted up the window screen up to show me the skyline of Dublin. It's absolutely stunning since I can barely remember the only memory I have of this country, James -or should I say Niall.

I shifted in my seat, "Niall, thank you" I gave him a peck on the cheek which sent a warm vibe down my back. This boy, ugh.

--

"Here babe, call Greg and ask him where he is" he handed me his iPhone.

I looked at his phone and then back up to him, "Greg? Your brother? I thought Paul was picking us up."

"No, I called him when we were going through customs and he said that Cloghanne told him to help around with the house since they're having a family dinner as well" Niall said.

I sighed, "Fine. But why do I have to call? I don't even know him! You have hands!" I shoved the phone back into his hands.

But he returned the action and forced his phone back into my palm, "Because I have to fucking get the luggage. Do you want to wear clothes tonight?"

"Geesh, chill," I clicked the green call button and let the tone ring.

"I'm sorry babe, I'm just nervous, anxious really. I'm excited for my family to meet you later!" He brought me into a hug and planted a small kiss on my temple "forgive me?"

I nodded my head and gave him a kiss on his nose, "Yes, but honestly, what do I say to your brother?!" There was a voice on the other end if the call "Oh crap" I whispered before trying to shove the phone back into Niall's ear, but he rejected it and skipped away into the other direction towards the luggage pick up.

"Bro, just a few more minutes. Are you both ready already?" I didn't respond "Hello? Niall?"

"Oh, heh, this is Kayla, he's getting our luggage right now. I think there's one more big one"

"Oh! Kayla! Hello love! Welcome to Ireland! Did you have a pleasant flight?" He asked.

This man seems nice, well he did come out of the same woman as Niall, so... "Yeah! It was great, I was really tired so I was asleep for most of the time though"

"That's great to hear!" He said "Oh, I'm right outside the terminal door, you guys can come out whenever you can. There's no fans, at least for what I see right now"

"Fans?" I gulped.

"Yeah, fans. Don't you know? One Direction? No?"

I replied, "Yes yes, I just thought- never mind. Niall is done now," I glanced over to the guy struggling to put the luggage onto the cart. I chuckled, "Yeah, we'll be out soon!"

"Alright, see you two soon then! Well we'll talk later?" He asked.

"Yes! Of course! See you soon!" And then I hung up. "Hey babe, he's outside. You ready?"

Niall nodded and push the handle on the luggage cart and we were on our way out the door already.

--

"So Kayla, how old are you?" He asked.

I took my vision off of the view outside the moving car and onto the drivers seat, "I'm 17 right now, 18 in May." I replied.