Chapter 18

Chapter 18: "Five centimetres per second."

I stand before the gates of a huge mansion. A bunch of people in suits barged into the school to drag me all the way here. Why? I... don't know. What I do know is that this mansion could only be owned by billionaire seeing as it dwarfs my school in size alone.

The gates open, and the men proceed to push me to the mansion.

"H-Hey, watch it! What the hell do you want from me?! Is this about the yakuza?! I'm working on repaying my debt, so just wait a while!"

They don't even bother to give me an answer. Instead, they drag me through the doors of the mansion, where I am greeted by a stern lady with a sharp face.

Tapping on her glasses, she speaks up. "From today onwards, Reiji-sama, you are the head of the Kamiyama Group and the Kamiyama Household!"

"Kamiyama...?"

I swear, I've never heard of that name before.

"And now, please come this way."

I am then lead through the hall to a certain room. Pushing the doors open, the sight that betroths me stimulated every fibre of my being.

"We've been waiting for you, Master!"

A master bedroom. Splendid decoration. Truly, a lodging fit for a king.

Nah, that isn't the most eye-catching detail. What any human being would notice first would have to be...

Five different girls in frilly clothes so small, they may as well be lingerie. In fact, the material is so thin and tight that it was practically see-through, leaving nary a detail to the imagination.

Titillating, I dare say. All of them seem to cater to different kinds of fetishes too... From lolis to bazongas.

"Wha-" I could feel my face turning red. "What's the meaning of this?!"

The stern lady taps on her glasses again (is it mandatory for spectacled people to do that?). "For generations, Kamiyama Group's presidency is passed down within the Kamiyama Household. The family precept is 'blood is thicker than water'." She shoots a gaze at me. "However, following a series of unfortunate incidents, the Kamiyama Household is now left with no heir to succeed the position... save for one last person!"

"H-Hold it right there!" I rebut. "My family name is not Kamiyama! I have no relation with this group at all!"

"Do you have any recollections of your father?"

I'm starting to sweat... "Mother would've told me if I asked her, but she passed away due to illness..."

"She was the late master's mistress. However, in order to not involve you with the successor dispute, she left the house. Right now, there is no young man in the Kamiyama Household besides you. This is a very grave problem, therefore... it's of utmost importance that you produce an heir in the nearest future. Then, decide on your legal wife and officially inherit the Kamiyama Group." She glances at the scantily clad girls. "In any case, we have gathered here the girls who meet your preferences."

"How on earth do you know my preferences?"

"It is based on the result we inquired beforehand. Well then, everyone..."

The five girls approach me.

"Reiji-sama, please come this way!"

I find my right arm digging into the bosom of a blonde girl. Turning to meet her blue eyes, I immediately realized who it was.

Alice Sekigahara.

She was admired by everyone at school for her beauty that was reminiscent of a princess of a foreign land. Normally, she's quiet and reserved, but for her to dress like this and be so persuasive is completely unexpected.