Chapter 11

Chapter 11: "And with those words, the first step disappeared under my foot."

The students are gathered in the school gym for the first time, all of us facing the stage at the front where the teachers are seated. Apparently, an assembly was to be had today. It's unfortunate that the rain begun to fall just this morning. At least umbrellas are properly supplied at the dorm so I didn't have to brave through the storm.

But... I can't even hear the pattering of the rain anymore.

This place is so crowded all of a sudden. Every student in the school is here, and the noise from the many conversations taking place is even louder than my own thoughts. My legs are shivering... My teeth are jittering...

Please make it stop as soon as possible...!

Narukami-san taps me on the back. "Everything will be fine. Just line up like you're queuing up for a meal."

I recall doing it twice. At this school. Outside of here, I've never actually been to a restaurant.

"Hey, ladies." Satomi-san appears to be lining up beside us. It's to be expected, he is in the same class... "Are you ready for the show? Izuna Yukino of the first class will be giving her first speech as the student council president. And if there's one thing we all know, it's that she's got the greatest bust among all the girls of the school." That perverse grin is so creepy...

She whips out that... wooden katana... from nowhere... again. "Benkei, what happens after this is what you deserve..."

"Hakuna your tatas." He shrugs, smirking at her. "I'm just stating facts here. Of course, as a man, I don't simply judge a lady by one section of her body. Yukino-sama is well-developed in the hips and thighs. In fact, her whole body is smooth and slender, yet perfectly fit her impressive bust."

A powerful aura is being released by Narukami-san. It's comparable to a martial artist with a power level that exceeds nine-thousand.

"Ah, but on your end, haha..." He stares at her with a disappointed face. "You have the perfect height and body for an ample bust, but you're as flat as a brick! Isn't it sad, Shion? You don't have any tatas! All your growth didn't go to the important places!"

At this point, I started to believe that Satomi-san is suicidal.

What happened next is far too violent for me to describe into mere words, and it would be unbecoming of me to do so. Please take my word that it looked very painful and that it made me feel sympathy for the pervert.

"Ahem!" The throat-clearing comes from an old man with a really deep voice. In fact, his voice alone makes me shrivel in fear. "Good morning to the students of Gekkoukan. Due to several technical difficulties, this assembly was pushed back two days." He speaks rather loudly for someone who looks so old. "Allow me to introduce myself. I am the headmaster of this school, Wakamoto Inoue."

Wakamoto?! Even his name is imbued with such power!

"AAAAAAAAALL HAAAAAAAAAAIL BRITAAAAAAANNIAAAAAAAAAA!"

So sorry, he didn't say that but I couldn't resist imagining it happen.

It's amazing how the principal looks to be in good shape despite his age, which I assume to be within the range of fifty to sixty. His shoulders are broad and he's standing straight without the need of a cane or anything for support. He has a beard too, it makes me question how long he's kept it with him.

Everyone starts clapping, and the principal backing away from the microphone stand. I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't even hear what he said...