F O U R T Y - 1

W O L F I E ♡
I see my body laying in a hospital bed which is weird , am I dead ? What's happening to me ? Is the baby okay ? Is all I can see in my thoughts .

As of right now I see my dad and Lavar yelling at liangelo , that's until a doctor comes out .

"Is she okay ?" Is the first thing liangelo says .

"I'm sorry sir they didn't make it ." The doctor tells him and liangelo starts crying .

"What do you mean they didn't make it ?" My dad asks the doctor .

"Wolfie was pregnant ?" My mom asks gelo and he nods and cries harder .

"This is all your fault ." My mom screams at gelo.

"My only fucking child is gone because of you ." She screams .

"My grandchild is gone because of you ." She tells him and he just walks out to his car .

It's already bad enough gelo is sad that he lost me and his unborn child , but there's no reason to add fuel to a fire that's already burning , it's not gelo's fault , it's mine if I would've just left the phone alone we wouldn't be in this position , I thought .

W O L F I E ♡
I wake up and I sit up and look around and see Gelo in the bed laying beside me and i kiss him.

"Damn babe what's up ?" He says laughing .

"Babe what's today ?" I ask him .

"July ." He says .

"Wait did you already play in the summer league ?" I ask him .

"Summer league ? Babe the summer league is for rookies ." He tells me .

"Babe didn't you just get drafted ?" I ask him .

"Babe I've been in the league for 4 years , what's wrong with you ?" He asks me .

"It's not 2018 ?" I ask him and he shakes his head .

"No babe it's not ." He says and I look around and look at my finger.

"Were married ?" I ask him .

"Yeah for 4 solid years ." He tells me .

"Am I pregnant ?" I ask him .

"Last time I checked you were ." He says .

"So you didn't cheat on me with a girl you met at summer league ?" I ask him.

"Nigga no you were with me when we went to summer league , are you okay ?" He asks me .

"I had a crazy dream . " I tell him .

"Babe key word is dream we are fine and the baby is okay . " he says kissing my belly .

"Okay ." I say and he kisses me .

"But tell me about this dream ." He smirks and I laugh and tell him about it .

Turns out I've been dreaming this whole time , I was never gelo's secret , I didn't meet him in college , I met him in high school and Isabella Morris is a model that gelo says I'm really close with , why would I dream about such a thing ?

|| Hey Guys sorry for the shitty ending I've been slacking and I'm super duper tired , but thank you guys so much for the love you guys gave this book I appreciate it so much , please go check out my other books and comment and let me know if I should make anymore liangelo books and let know if you enjoyed this book , I love you all so much!
Zoe 💓  ||