T W O

G e l o ◇
Wolfie be testing me , she know damn well , i saw her leave with that nigga jhill , and when i texted her she goin catch a little attitude , like she forgot who daddy was , she know damn well who running the shit and it's daddy gelo , i don't know why she playing with me .

Right now , I'm sitting outside her dorm room waiting for her ass to get back .

As I sit there and through my Twitter feed , i see her walking down the hallway .

"What are you doing here ?" She asks me , but I don't say nothing I just wait until she unlocks the door and I close it and pin her up against a wall .

"Where were you?"

"I was out eating with jalen ." She tells me , and I'm pissed because she know that this nigga want her .

"So we out with other niggas now ?"

"Liangelo you have a whole girlfriend ." She tells me , i hate when she throw that bull shit in my face .

"You still mine Wolfie . " I tell her looking straight in her eyes , Wolfie means more to me than sex .

"You real funny liangelo ." She tells me and I pick her up and put her on her bed .

"So you not mine ?" I ask her holding her down on the bed .

"Move gelo ." She says trynna push me off her .

"So you not mine ?" I repeat myself .

"No I'm not now move ." She says and I pull down and take off her cheerleading shorts .

"Gelo stop ." She says .

"So this pussy ain't mine Wolfie?" I ask her , touching her heat and I see her shiver a bit .

"Gelo , Stop ." She moans softly.

"Nah , tell me this ain't mine cause if it's not mine , why you so wet ?" I ask her as a smirk played on my face and I toyed with her heat .

"Gelo ." I hear her moan as I start to flick my tongue in and out of her .

"This not mine ?" I ask as I continue to eat her out .

"Gelo ." She moans gripping on to her bed sheets .

"Say it's mine Wolfie ." I tell her as I finger and lick on her folds .

"Its yours daddy ." She moans as she climaxes .

"Now go get dress ." I tell her as she gets up and slap her booty before she walks to the bathroom to get ready for this little chill session we about to have at kris dorm .

As of right now we all at Kris dorm , chilling and listening to music , playing 2k , eating , talking , and shit .

"Bro we finna win tmr , i don't care what no one say ." Kris say while me and him play 2k .

"For sure bro ." I say as we continue to play and Jhill walk in with more pizza .

"I'm here and I got food niggas. " he says and we all laugh .

Right now , Wolf and Jay are talking to these girls Jaylen and Kris met earlier .

"Is y'all niggas eating or what cause once we open this box it's over ." I say and they all look over at us and get up and walk to us and get some pizza .

"Damn wolf , with yo big hungry ass ." Kris says and we laugh .

"Kris shut up with yo pina colada head ass ." She says and sits down on the couch and watches me and Kris play 2k again .

Right now Wolf and Jalen flirting and this bull shit , pissing me off , like what the fuck is so funny that y'all niggas are talking about like , what the hell is it bro .

"Bro I'm getting sleepy what time is it Kris?" I ask .

"Its 11:32 ." He says .

"Damn bro we gotta be up at 4 too , it's a wrap for me bro , you ready to go Wolfie?" I ask her and she looks at me .

"Umm yeah I guess ." She says .

"Alright , well I'll see all of y'all tomorrow , we out ." I say and Wolfie hugs the girls and the guys and we walk out to my car .

"You really testing my fucking patience ." I tell her as I start the car .

"How ? I was just talking to him , Stop tripping ." She tells me.

"So I'm suppose to be okay with you talking to other niggas in front of me?" I ask her pulling out the parking lot and heading to her dorm .

"Liangelo you have a whole bitch !" She yells at me .

"Watch your mouth ." I warn her.

"Nah fuck that liangelo , you can have a girlfriend but I can't talk to no niggas , what the fuck do you think this is liangelo , I'm not finna sit around and wait for you to dump her ass , so you either break up with her by the end of this month or whatever the fuck we had is dead liangelo D-E-A-D . DEAD ." She says and gets out of my car and slams the door .

"Can you at least bring me my charger please?" I ask her .

"Fuck you and your charger liangelo , leave me the fuck alone ." She says and walks in her dorm and i drive and go to mine . What am I gonna do ?

||What should gelo do ? Comment . 3 votes × 3 comments.
- Zoe ♡||