T W E N T Y - 9

W O L F I E  ♡
"Ty what are you doing?" I say pushing him off me .

"Come on Wolf you know you wanna be with me ." He tells me .

"No I don't actually , I'm with gelo for a reason if I wanted you , I would have you ." I explain to him and he picks me up and closes my dorm room door .

"Ty can you please put me down and stop . " I say as he holds me .

"Baby ." He says .

"Ty ." I say .

"Wolf I'm trynna show you what you missing out on ." He says and last me down on the couch .

"Ty are you high ?" I ask him as I look in his eyes .

"Yeah a little bit ." He laughs and I sit up .

"Its not funny tyrek ." I say .

"You being a cry baby ." He says .

"No I'm not , you just kissed me ." I tell him .

"Okay and I'm trynna dick you down what's the problem ?" He asks me .

"The problem is I have a boyfriend ."I tell him , I swear this nigga is not listening , he's just looking at me with a dumb smirk on his face .

"Are you listening ?" I ask him .

"Honestly no I'm not ma ." He says and I shake my head and I feel him pick me up again but this time pin me against a wall .

"Ty no ." I tell him .

"Hush ." Is all he says and kisses me again.

•There is about to be some sexual activity you will see ▪ when done •

As he slips his hands inside my pants he starts to finger me which causes me to moan inside the kiss .

"Ty." I moan loudly and he picks me up again and takes me to my room and lays me down and takes off my pants and underwear and eats me out .

"Fuck ty ." I moan trying my best not to be so loud .

"Damn Wolf you taste so good ." He smirks and continues to eat me out .

As I was about to cum , he stops and pulls out his dick and slides on a condom , and I'm not finna lie , he's pretty big , No what am I saying ? You have a boyfriend Wolfie !

"Wait ty , this is wrong ." I say.

"Baby girl , No it's not , you just experiencing some nigga dick ." He says and kisses me and slides inside of me .

"Fuck ty ." I moan loudly as he goes deep inside .

"Damn wolfie your tight ma ." He says and starts to go in and out of me slowly .

"Fuck Ty , Right there ." I moan gripping on to the bed sheets .

"Fuck Wolfie ." He moans as he goes in and out of me fastly .

"Ty I'm gonna cum ." I say and he goes faster .

"Fuck , Fuck , Fuck ." I scream and squirt .

"Damn wolfie didn't know you were gonna squirt ." He smirks at me and i playfully hit his chest .

"Shut up ." I laugh .

I just fucked up !

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clocking going off , so I try my best to get out of bed but fall .

"Fuck my life ." I say and get up and walk to the bathroom and get ready for practice .

As I was looking at myself In the mirror , I see two hickies on my neck , when I tell you in fucked I mean that shit .