F O U R

Gelo ◇
Wolfie really just pissed me the fuck off bro , she just texted me telling me she finna fuck jalen , i wish she would bro I'd beat the fuck out of jalen .

Right now I'm blowing up her phone , cause she not answering .

To ; Wolfie 😏💕
Wolfie stop playing with me bro .
Delivered .

To ; Wolfie 😏💕
Real shit answer me bro!
Delivered.

To ; Wolfie 😏💕
Wolfie omm I swear to god bro let that nigga be there
Delivered.

As I sent that Izzy walks in with food .

"Here you go baby ." She smiles and kisses me .

"Aww thank you baby ." I smile at her.

"Oh by the way your dad needed you. " she tells me and I get up and walk downstairs .

"What's up dad ?" I ask .

"Tomorrow we got the pop up shop , be up at 8am ." He tells me and I nod .

"Gelo you got a charger?" Lamelo , my little brother ask me .

"Nah I left mine at my friend Wolfies dorm ." I tell him.

"Bro she so fine , hook me up with her or jäkiyä hands. " melo says and I laugh .

"Bro you 15 , You trynna make them get a case ." I laugh.

"Wolfie fine as hell bro ." He tells me and I laugh and walk upstairs to my room .

Right now me and Izzy are cuddling and she's just talking about her day , while I look at Snapchats.

"I saw the game yesterday good job baby ." She smiles kissing my neck .

"Thank you babe ." I say still looking at Snapchat stories , but as I was looking at Kris story , i see jhill posted a picture and I see he's holding Wolfie , with the caption 'She a big ass baby 💀😂😏💕'

" I say still looking at Snapchat stories , but as I was looking at Kris story , i see jhill posted a picture and I see he's holding Wolfie , with the caption 'She a big ass baby 💀😂😏💕'

As I seen that I try my best not to show how pissed off I am , She really fucked jalen , what the fuck bro !

"Babe are you okay ?" I hear Izzy say .

"I'll be back babe i need to go to the store ." I say and get up and walk downstairs and leave .

As of right now , I'm back on campus and I'm finna go to wolf's dorm .

As I get to her dorm room , i knock and wait for her to answer .

As she answers the door she's in her pink silk robe , and her rihanna slides .

"Where he at ?" I say walking in .

"Where who at liangelo ?" She says .

"Jalen ." I say and she start laughing .

"He left an hour ago , he had a flight to catch ." She tells me .

"So y'all fucked ?" I ask her pissed off .

"Did you and Izzy fuck ?" She asks me crossing her hands over her chest .

"No , Now answer the got damn question ." I tell her .

"Yes ." She says.

"Are you fucking kidding me !" I yell at her.

"So now everyone finna get some of Wolfies pussy huh ? " I tell her and she rolls her eyes .

"Liangelo we aren't dating you have a fucking girl friend !" She yells at me .

"So you and jalen are dating ?" I ask her .

"Were talking ." She smiles at me .

"Stop fucking playing with me ." I tell her .

"I'm for real ." She says drinking a bottle of water .

"Well I hope he know he was tasting my dick when he was kissing you ." I tell her and she laughs .

"And Izzy was tasting my pussy , i should ask her how I taste. " she smirks .

"You petty bro ." I say .

"I'm petty but your the one mad over nothing ." She says .

"I'm mad over nothing Wolfie? You mine , what the fuck . " I tell her and she starts laughing .

"I'm not yours gelo , we just fuck , from now on ." She says .

"So there's no emotion behind us , just fucking ?" I ask her .

"Liangelo Ball , you have a got damn girl friend that your oh so in love with ." She tells me .

"Wolfie jamia Sammuels I love you too . " I tell her and she laughs .

"Get the fuck nigga ." She laughs .

"I'm not playing Wolfie , i got feelings for your ass , so that just fucking Shit ain't goin work with me ." I tell her .

"And that dating Izzy shit ain't goin work with me , I'm not finna be yo sidechick nigga what the fuck you thought this was ." She tells me and I laugh .

"You basically been my sidechick wolf ." I tell her and she looks up at me .

"Get out gelo , go back to Izzy , cause honestly , I'm done , dumb shit ." She says .

"You done with what wolf ?" I ask her .

"This liangelo , this fucking relationship or whatever this is I'm done , don't ever speak to me again , since I'm your got damn sidechick , cause you obviously don't care gelo , and I'm dumb like shit because I actually believed you bro , with all the I wanna be with you wolf , bull shit and the ima break up with her shit gelo ." She tells me .

"Get out real shit , lose my number , don't ever talk to me again , i mean it ." She says and with that she pushes me out her dorm and locks her door , I just really fucked up .

||What y'all think?Comment and let me know.  3 votes × 3 comments .
Zoe 💕||