F O U R T E E N

W O L F I E ♡
As of right now I'm with Tina talking to liangelo's aunts , there so sweet .

"When liangelo was younger he would always dunk on the little kiddie goal and as he got older , he shined ." Tina tells me and I smile .

"How long have you guys been dating ?" Ms.Taylor asks me and I smile .

"Not that long ." I tell her with a smile .

"He must really like you , we didn't see his ex girlfriend until they were dating for at least a good 6 months ." Ms.Tylen tells me and we continue to talk .

Right now , I'm looking for gelo .

"Hey babe ." I smile as I find him and he kisses me .

"Hey baby ." He says .

"Oh Babe this is Kaliah and Denise , Kaliah and Denise this is Wolfie ." Gelo introduces me and i smile at them .

"Its so nice to meet you i love your dress where did you get it ?" Kaliah asks me .

"Garage ." I smile at her .

"Cool ." She smiles at me .

"So gelo cheated on Izzy with you ?" Denise asks me .

"Excuse me ." I ask her .

"Babe chill ." Zo says .

"Denise you being outta pocket when she beat yo ass don't say nothing ." Eli says .

"What I'm just asking a question , cause it's kind of dumb for you to date him when he's a cheater , baby girl have you heard the saying , once a cheater , always a cheater ." She says .

"Denise chill out ." Zo says .

"I'm gonna go get something to drink ." I smile and walk away .

As I walk back i see another girl with Daniel and kaliah .

"Babe can I have some of your drink ?" Gelo asks and I nod as I sit on his lap and he drinks my juice .

"So Wolfie how do you like cheering ?" Kaliah asks me trying to make conversation .

"I love it ." I smile .

"So you met her at your school ?" The girl that was standing by Danny says .

"I'm Isabella by the way , you know the girl who's man you took from her ." Isabella says .

"Yeah I know who you are , he must've never been yours if I came in and snagged him like a football play ." I say drinking my juice .

"Oh shit ." I hear Austen one of Zo's friends say .

"Your such a bitch !" Denise says and I smile at her .

"Why thank you sweetheart ." I smile at her .

"I was with Gelo for a year until you came in and took him away from me ." She tells me .

"Aww and I'm sorry for that ." I tell her .

"Gelo get your hoe ." Denise says .

"You know what Denise why don't you go back and get your ass bigger because your built like Wendy Williams bad built ass and before I even saw you I thought you were one of the guys , oops ." I smile and eli ' s dieing .

"She's my new BEST friend . " He says dieing .

As of right now we're all eating and talking .

"Babe ." I groan as liangelo takes one of my tater tots.

"Y'all are so cute ." Kaliah says and I smile .

"Thank you ." I tell her .

The party is over and me and liangelo are in his room .

"That ass looking right in that dress baby ." He says smacking my booty .

"Oh i know ." I laugh .

"Cause daddy been giving you that incredible hulk dick ." Liangelo says slipping his hands in my dress.

"Liangelo stop your parents are downstairs ." I tell him as he starts to pull down my panties.

"Okay and ?" He says kissing my neck .

"What if we get caught?" I moan slightly .

"Then we just get caught. " He says .

"Liangelo !" I say .

"What you know how many times I had to hear them have sex , that's why lamelo here ." He says .

"Liangelo they are downstairs and you know how you are ." I tell him.

"How am I ?" He asks me .

"Liangelo you don't know how to stay quiet and your rough." I tell him .

"I am not rough ." He says .

"Look at your big ass and look at me , your rough but I like it ." I smile at him and he slaps my booty.

"At least let me finger you ." He says as I get my close to get ready to take a shower.

"Boy no ." I laugh and go to the bathroom , he something else .

|| Bless them kids ! Comment.
5 votes × 5 comments .
Zoe 💕 ||