T E N

G e l o ◇
I wake up to the sound of someone knocking on my dorm room door , so I look at my phone and see it reads 11:45pm , So I get up and see it's Wolfie .

"What do you need ? " I ask as I see her .

"Gelo I'm sorry ." Is all she says .

"Okay ." Is all I say .

"Do you forgive me ?" She asks me and I laugh and shake my head .

"Wolfie you lied to me , you told me you broke up with Jhill and when i caught yo ass in that fat ass lie you told , all you goin say is sorry ." I tell her .

"Liangelo , what do you want me to do ? " she asks me .

"I want yo ass to be honest with me. " I yell at her .

"I broke up with a girl I've been with for a year for yo ass the least you can do is be fucking honest with me Wolfie , I'm out here trynna make you mine Wolfie , but you out here playing. " I yell at her .

"Liangelo , I'm not playing baby , i swear I broke up with him , as soon as he took me home i broke up with him baby , please I'm sorry ." She says holding on to my waist .

"How do I know you goin be honest with me Wolfie?"I ask her and she kisses my neck .

"Baby I give you my word ." She smiles at me and kisses my lips and we walk back inside my dorm and she lays down with me .

As of right now we're just talking and laughing , this got damn girl , got my heart , and I don't know how she did that shit , the pussy bomb , the head bomb , but her personality got a nigga sprung .

"So am I your girlfriend now ?" She says randomly and I smile down at her .

"Damn just out of the blue huh ?" I smirk at her .

"I just wanted to know ." She smiles at me .

"Yeah you my little baby . " I smile at her and kiss her head .

I wake up to Wolfie laying on my chest , with her tiny ass .

"Babe get up ." I tell her .

"20 more minutes ." She says with her eyes closed .

"I guess you don't wanna go to waffle house. " I tell her and she sits up kisses me and gets off of me and I get up and walk to the bathroom and take a shower .

As I get out the shower , i walk into my room and see Wolfie asleep , so I walk over to her and kiss her head .

"Get up ." I whisper in her ear and she sits up and sees I'm only in my towel .

"Are you trynna dick me down ?" She smiles and I laugh .

"No baby now get up , so we can go eat ." I tell her .

"Okay fine ." She says and I hand her a t shirt and some basketball shorts and she just puts her wild curly hair in a bun and we leave to go eat.

As of right now we're getting out the car and paparazzi automatically start taking pictures of us , Wolfie and I don't want our relationship out there , frankly because we just decided we dating like yesterday , she doesn't wanna seem like a hoe , and I already know if isabella sees I'm with Wolfie it's gonna hurt her even more .

As I was in my thoughts I get cut off by people asking Wolfie questions and her trying to get inside as quick as possible .

"Wolfie are y'all dating ?" They ask her .

"Can you please move the fuck out the way ." She says trying to get through .

"Damn so feisty baby girl ." One says and I look at him with a death glare.

"Gelo are you hitting that ?" One asks me.

"Man no we just friends now can y'all please move so we can get inside ." I say and Wolfie opens the door not caring it hits someone and she walks in with me following behind her .

As we get inside we get seated at a table and start to order our food .

As our food comes out the waiter is flirting with Wolfie and it's really pissing me off .

"Here you go beautiful ." He says setting her plate down in front of her and she smiles .

"And here you go , if y'all need anything let me know ." He smiles at her .

"Yeah thanks Jeffery . " I say and Wolfie looks at me as he walks away .

"What ?" I ask her as I eat .

"You just called him Jeffery. " she says eating her strawberries off her pancakes .

"Yeah I know . " I smile and continue to eat .

As we pay for our food we walk back outside and I open the car door for her and we drive back to my dorm.

As we get inside my dorm , she lays down on my bed and gets on her phone.

"Babe are you gonna come with me , when I go back to the hills ?" I ask her brushing my teeth  .

"Umm yeah I guess , if it's okay with your mom and dad ." She replies back to me .

"Of course it is baby ." I say kissing her lips and she smiles .

"Well I'm gonna go back to my dorm when are you going back to the hills ?" She smiles at me .

"After our game tomorrow so have yo ass ready ." I say kissing her one last time .

"Okay daddy bye ." She smiles.

"Bye ." I say as I hear my front door close , Lord geezus bless me .

|| 3 votes × 3 comments
Zoe ||