T W E N T Y - 4

W O L F I E ♡
Right Now it's Christmas Eve Eve , Which means it's a day before Christmas Eve , Gelo and I decided we won't get to open the presents we got for each other until Christmas , Which sucks because 1.) He got my parents stuff and there gonna get to open there shit and 2 .) I really wanna see what he got me , But right now I'm finishing up my Christmas shopping for His Family , I got Lamelo His own personal Ps4 Controller , Got Zo Some Socks and Some Gucci slides , Got Lavar Some More Barbecue supplies , Got My Nigga Eli Some Lotion And A Gucci Belt , Got Dmo Some Gucci cologne and I'm getting Tina a Necklace .

"Babe what size Zo where ?" I ask gelo as we are in the Gucci store .

"Size 13 ." He tells me and i tell the guy and pay for the shoes , the belt , and the cologne and we walk to Kay's to get Tina's necklace .

"Babe do you think she'll like it ?" I ask him as I show him the necklace .

"Oh she'll love it ." He says and I kiss his cheek and we go back to my house .

As of right now we're about to film the YouTube video .

"Hey Guys it's Your Favorite mix breed , Wolfie ." I smile .

"And yo favorite savage besides 21 , Gelo , Aka Daddy Gelo ." He winks at the camera and I look at him .

"You really feeling yo self with this little hair cut , keep playing ." I tell him and he laughs .

"Anyway today we're doing aye drumroll please ." I say and look at gelo.

"Fuck that , yall we doing a q and a ." He says and I look at him .

"Bro I was suppose to say it ." I tell him .

"You was taking to long ." He says and I roll my eyes .

"Anyway I asked you guys to tweet me or liangelo questions with the hashtag #AskWelo and thanks to y'all it was trending , So thank y'all for that ." I smile.

"Y'all some real ones for that ." Gelo says .

"Right but let's get into this video ." I say.

"First question is for you babe , what's your plans when you get in the NBA ?" I ask him and he thinks .

"Idk but ima try and get ROTY ." He says and I smile .

"Booty or Boobs ?" I read and he laughs .

"Shit both , Nah Booty ." He says and smirks at me .

"Blondes or Brunettes ?" I ask him .

"Don't matter ." He says .

"If Wolfie real life cheated on you what would you do and why ?" I read .

"I'd beat the fuck out the nigga she cheated on me with and then I'd beat her ass but just outta love , Nah I'm kidding about the beating Wolfie part but I'd ask her why and if she ain't got no valid answer issa wrap ." He says and I just laugh .