T H I R T Y

W O L F I E ♡
It's been two days since I've seen gelo or even talk to him , we have a game today and I don't know how I'm gonna focus .
As of right now I'm getting dressed in my uniform and making sure I have everything in my bag .
As I was on Instagram scrolling , I get a text from jay.

From ; Jay 🤘🏾💓
Hey boo come open the door.
Read @ 3:15pm .

As I read that I open the door to see jay .

"Hey my boo ." She smiles and I give her a light one and walk in my room .

"Are you okay ?" She asks me .

"No not really ." I smile at her .

"What's wrong ?" She asks me .

"Liangelo won't talk to me , he won't let me explain myself ." I tell her tearing up .

"Give him some time , from what i heard from my brother , He's been focused on basketball and he deleted all his apps ." She tells me .

"I just wanna talk to him jay , got damn I'm so stupid ." I say .

"Everyone makes mistakes , try talking to him tonight , after they win of course ."She says and i nod and we walk out to my car and head to the stadium .

As of right now we're welcoming the guys on the court .

"Lets go ." I smile and do a toe touch .

"Number 15 shooting guard liangelo ball ." The announcer says and we cheer and the girls high five him .

As the game begins we have the ball first and Kris is coming down the court and he passes it to gelo and he hits a 3 .

"Get . That . Ball in the goal , Get the ball in the Goal ." We cheer .

"Lets go bruins ." I smile and do a herkey.

"Lets go Kris ." I cheer for my best friend.

Right now we're winning it's 97 - 67 and Liangelo is on a roll with these 3's .

"Lets go gelo ." I smile and he looks at me and does the same .

"Lets go bruins , Lets go !" We cheer .

As the game ends the score was 109 - 76 and we won , I'm so proud of the guys .

"Aye y'all ladies going to the party." Jalen asks us .

"Yeah ." Jay says as we get our pom poms .

"Hey um Gelo can we talk ?" I ask gelo as he was getting ready to enter the locker room.

"Yeah what's up?" He smiles at me .

"You did really good out there tonight , your shots were great , just work on the jump down ." I say and He laughs.

"Its called a jump shot but thank you . " he smiles and I laugh .

"Umm I also wanted to tell you I'm really sorry ." I tell him .

"Don't even worry about it Ma what's done is done you can't do anything to Change it , we just gotta move on from it ." He says .

"So what does this mean ?" I ask him with a smile .

"Ima give you a chance to regain my trust again , but the minute I feel like you abusing that shit , it's a wrap for real this time ." He says and I smile and jump in his arms .

"Thank you , Thank you , Thank you baby , I promise you won't regret it ." I tell him and try to kiss him .

"Oh no you better put some germ-x on them lips I'm not finna be tasting no body dick , here ." He says and gets some germ-x and a towel and whips it on my lips.

"There you go now you can kiss me ." He says and I laugh and kiss him , I really missed my big ass teddy bear .

||What y'all think ? 10 votes × 5 comments .
Zoe ||