O N E

W O L F I E
"Fuck Gelo right there ." I moan as He Goes deep inside of me .

"Fuck Wolf your so got damn tight baby ." He groans as he goes in and out of me , Me and Gelo have a very weird relationship , let me explain .

Liangelo Ball is a Basketball player , my Best friend Kris introduced us , one day when we were out , Liangelo has a girlfriend named Izzy , she doesn't go here , they've been dating for a good year now , I guess , but anyway , one day , we all went to a party and I got drunk and ended up kissing liangelo , one thing lead to another and we ended up fucking , and after that we've been fucking ever since , of course no one knows , because 1.) I'm not fucking stupid and 2.) This man has a whole girlfriend that he quote on quote loves.

As we both reach our climax , he pulls out and cleans us both off .

"Damn wolf ." He says laying down beside me and smiling .

"I gotta tie yo ass up next time or something , you left marks all up and down my back ." He laughs and I do the same .

"Want me to fix it ?" I ask him and he nods and I go get the first aid kit out of my bathroom and start to clean the scratches on his back .

"Damn you my little nurse ." He smirks and I laugh .

"Yeah right ." I said finishing up and putting the first aid kit back .

"Are you spending the night ?" I ask him .

"No can do baby girl im taking Izzy out to eat in the morning baby I'm sorry ." He says getting dress and I roll my eyes .

"Look don't do that , you know I'd stay but you know I gotta attend to Izzy first or she'll start thinking something up ." He tells me .

"Okay whatever gelo . " I say .

"Give me kiss ." He says .

"Nah I'm good , ask Izzy now good bye ." I say .

"Man stop playing and give me a kiss ." He says and I kiss his lips and he leaves and I go to my bathroom , take a shower and lay down and think about everything , and eventually drift off into a deep sleep .

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock blasting in my ear , so I sit up groan and turn it off , i look over and see my clock says 8:05am .

As I walk to my bathroom , i get my practice uniform and set it out , but as I walk back to my mirror , i see so many hickies on my neck and body , how the fuck am I gonna explain this .

As I get in the shower i wash my hair and get out and start getting ready for practice .

As of right now , I'm walking to the practice gym .

As I walk in I already see the girls warming up and the guys shooting hoops .

"Why are the guys in here ?" I ask Jay.

"Honestly I don't even know jaylen just told us they were practicing in here today so I just left it alone ." Jay tells me and I walk over to Kris.

"What are y'all doing in here?" I ask him .

"Um we practicing duh ." He says and I roll my eyes .

"Well tell your boys to not mess around today , we have to get this routine down and if we don't I'm blaming it on y'all." I smile and walk back to the girls and we start practicing .

"Alright y'all got a 10 minute break ." I say and they all take a break .

"Gelo was starring at you the whole time ." Jay tells me .