T H I R T Y - 2

W O L F I E ♡
As I get home , I kick off my shoes and lay down .
As I was laying down watching Netflix , I hear a knock on my door.

"Who is it ?" I ask and I open the door to see my girls , jay , Brooklyn , and Beyoncé.

"What do you hoes want ?" I ask as they come in .

"Get dress thotty ." Jay says slapping my butt.

"Why ?" I ask .

"We going bowling ." Brook says .

"Why bro ?" I ask her .

"Cause beyoncé met this guy and now she wants an excuse to see his face ."jay says eating my strawberries .

"Omg fine just because I love you , I will go ." I say and walk to my room and change .

" I say and walk to my room and change

• Wolfies fit •

As I get done getting dress I grab my keys to my dorm and we walk out to beys car and head to go bowling .

"So who's the boy you like bey ?"I say .

"He's here !" She says and we all look up and I see gelo and his friends .

"Which one is the boy you like ?" Jay asks bey.

"Him the one with the Mohawk and the bbb jacket ." She says as she points at my manz .

"Oh shit !" Jay says and starts drinking her juice .

"I know he's super fine ." She says as they walk towards us .

"That's not the reason she's saying oh shit." Brook says .

"Hey bey ." Liangelo says .

"Hey g these are my friends , jay , brook and wolf ." She says and liangelo whips his head to me and i give him a fake ass smile .

"So y'all talking ?" I ask bey .

"Yes - No ." Gelo says cutting her off .

"I thought we were , since you broke up with that girl that cheated on you . " bey says .

"No we're just friends and I got back together with the girl ." Gelo says .

"Why would you do that ?" Bey asks him .

"Cause we were made for each other . " I smile and kiss gelo's cheek .

"Omg wolf your his girlfriend ?" She asks .

"Surprise , Surprise ." I smile .

"Wolfie I'm so sorry i didn't know please don't be mad at me ." She says and I just smile .

"I'm gonna call an uber you guys enjoy the rest of y'alls night ." I say and walk outside .

"Babe ." I hear gelo say .

"Yes my love ?" I ask gelo .

"Are you mad ?" He asks me .

"Nope ." I smile .

"Babe yes you are , but there's no reason to ." He tells me .

"Your right that's why I'm not mad , I just wanna go home , I'll see you tomorrow , love you babe ." I say and get in my uber and head to campus .

As I get to my dorm , I take off my clothes and get in bed .

As much as I wanna be pissed off and angry at gelo , I honestly can't , I feel like I deserved that karma , but now that it bit me in my ass , it can leave me alone now .

As I was in my thoughts , I slowly find myself going to sleep .

|| 10 votes × 5 comments , by the way my loves if y'all don't know u have a Lonzo book out called ball or nothing I posted the first chapter earlier please go tell me how you feel about it , I love you all .
Zoe 🌏 ||