9 T E E N

2 weeks later °
G e l o ◇
Right now me and wolf are packing for the Hawaii trip , we leave tonight .

"Babe where's my jacket ?" I ask her .

"I don't know daddy ." She says as she sits on her phone .

"Who you texting?" I ask her .

"I'm minding my business . " she says and I grab her by her throat and she starts to laugh .

"Who you talking to ?" I ask her and kiss her .

"I'm sorry daddy ." She says and I finesse her phone and run to my bathroom .

"Boonk gang Whole lotta gang shit ." I yell as I lock the bathroom door .

"Gelo give me my phone ." I hear her yell and I go to her messages and I see she still texting that Ty nigga , Bro why the fuck she playing with me.

"Bro why the fuck you texting this nigga still ?" I ask her with her phone still in my hand as I come out the bathroom.

"Its not a big deal ." She says .

"What the fuck you mean it's not no big deal , you know this fuck nigga want you bro ." I tell her .

"Liangelo it doesn't matter ." She tells me , I'm real life finna throw her phone.

"WOLFIE ! YES IT DOES MATTER , STOP TRYNNA PLAY ME BRO I'M NOT JALEN , STOP TEXTING THIS NIGGA , DEAD ASS WOLFIE ."I yell at her .

"Okay damn ." She says .

Right now we're driving to the airport , because my family is there waiting for us and the whole time , I haven't said shit to Wolfie , she just don't know how mad she made a nigga , like I tell you to stop talking to this nigga not because I'm being possessive , but because I know how this fuck nigga is thinking and I know where his mind is at , So excuse me for trynna fight for what's mine .

As we pull up to the airport , I grab her bags and we meet my family and get on the plane and head to Hawaii .

As we get to the beach house we go upstairs to our room and I set her bags down .

"Babe ." I say and she turns around .

"Yes ?" She says .

"Look I'm sorry for talking to you the way I did earlier , I just really don't want you talking to this nigga ." I tell her and wrapping my hands around her waist .

"I understand but you have to trust me babe , he knows that we are never gonna be more then friends ." She tells me and i nod kind of understanding where she's coming from .

"Again I'm sorry I snapped on you like that , but I love you baby girl and I don't wanna lose you . " I tell her kissing her .

"You wouldn't be able to lose me if you tried ." She smiles at me and kisses me .

As of right now I'm scrolling on Instagram when I see Izzy post a flick .

Izzy_morris
California

Liked by Dmoney0414 , Ivmkai , Kriswilkes_ and 4,567 others

Liked by Dmoney0414 , Ivmkai , Kriswilkes_ and 4,567 others .

Izzy_morris || The Butterfly effect 😊

Comments disabled .

As I see that I like her post and she texts me .

From ; Isabella Morris
Hey

To ; Isabella Morris
Sup

From ; Isabella Morris
Gelo where did we mess up at , did I do something for you to fall out of love with me ? What was it liangelo ?

To ; Isabella Morris
I just fell in love with Wolfie iz , I'm sorry that I lied to you but I fell in love with her .

From ; Isabella Morris
I still love you 😭💜

To ; Isabella Morris
Ima always have love for you but I love Wolfie Bella I'm sorry baby .

From ; Isabella Morris
It's okay gelo .

To ; Isabella Morris
I gotta go bye .

As I send her that I get up and go to the bathroom .

When i come back from the bathroom , I see Wolfie with my phone in her hand , I can already tell this is not gonna end well .

|| what y'all think Wolfie gonna do ? Comment . 5 votes × 5 comments .
Zoe ||