T H R E E

Two days later ;
W O L F I E ♡
We just got back from the away game , the guys won .
Gelo and I made up , I'm no longer mad at him , but he just left to go back to the hills for the break that we get , I'm leaving to go to Vegas to see my family , tomorrow morning , i miss my parents so much , it's not even funny .

As I get out the shower i see that I got a text from gelo.

From ; Gelo 🤙🏾😏
Just got home baby girl .
Read @ 8:58pm .

To ; Gelo 🤙🏾😏
Your with isabella huh?
Read @ 8:58pm .

From ; Gelo 🤙🏾😏
Yeah baby girl , I'm sorry when I pulled up she was already here , babe .
Read @ 8:59 pm .

To ; Gelo 🖕🏾🖕🏾
Well enjoy your time with your girlfriend . . .
Read @ 8:59pm .

From ; Gelo 🖕🏾🖕🏾
Baby don't be like that , you know I love you 😚
Read @ 9:03 pm .

To ; Gelo 🖕🏾🖕🏾
Yeah no you don't but it's alright . . .

To bad tho now I have to go find jalen and see what he thinks about my new bra and panties I got  .

Read @ 9:04 pm .

From ; Gelo 🖕🏾🖕🏾
Do that shit and watch me fuck up your insides Wolfie
Read @ 9:20 pm.

From ; Gelo 🖕🏾🖕🏾
You better stop playing with me , Woflie Mia Sammuels !
Read @ 9:23 pm.

From ; Gelo 🖕🏾🖕🏾
You goin get jalen fucked up , you better stop playing with me Wolfie , before , i come back and beat that pussy up , I'm not playing with you.
Read @ 9:30 pm .

To ; Gelo 🖕🏾🖕🏾
Jhill just got here 😎 gotta blast 🚀 Goodnight liangelo .
Read @ 9:30 pm .

As I send him that I put my phone on do not disturb and answer the door and see jalen , leaning on the door frame with a smirk on his face .

"Are you gonna come in or are you just gonna smirk at me ." I smile at him and he walks in and picks me up and kisses me .

"Damn I've been wanting to do that ." He tells me as he still has me in his hands .

"Lets go to my room , i need your opinion on something ." I smile at him .

"What is it ?" He smirks at me .

"Just sit right there ." I say pointing to my bed and walking back to the bathroom.

"Which one do you like the most ?" I say walking out in my bra and panties and he looks up and drops his phone .

"Got damn Wolf ." He says and I spin around .

"How many more you got ?" He asks me .

"One more ." I smile and walk back into the bathroom and change.

"Yeah this one is sexy ." He says as he sees me and I smile.

"Can you take it off for me ?" I ask him and he gets up and unhooks my bra and picks me up and puts me on the bed and we start to make out .

"Do you have a condom ?" I ask him and he sits up and pulls one out and I smirk .

As he puts on the condom he pushes my panties to the side and slides inside of me .

"Fuck Wolfie you so tight Ma ." He moans in my ear .

"Ugh jalen ." I moan softly and I see him smirk down at me and he picks up his pace .

As we both climax he cleans me up and his self as well and lays beside me and I play with his hair.

"So what are we after this ?" He asks me .

"Were talking ." I say and kiss his cheek and start to making hickies on his neck .

Yes i just did a hoe move , but gelo has a whole bitch , so I'm gonna have a whole nigga .

||Wolfie , Wolfie , Wolfie , SMGDH , Anyway what do y'all think ? Comment . 3 votes × 3 comments .
Zoe💜 ||