Coulson's Crew

About three hours later, it was pitch black outside when Coulson landed. I walked on to the jet. I felt like shit. My whole torso was hurting.

"Brooke? Are you okay?" Coulson walked to me.

"Yeah. I just need to get back to Captain Rogers so I can kick his ass." I walked pass Coulson and to the living room type area. I laid in the floor, putting my hands on my forehead. They all walked into the living room, sitting on the couches, Grant, Fitz, Jemma, Skye, and Coulson.

"Fury said you were shot." Coulson said.

"Yeah."

"How'd you get the bleeding to stop?" Jemma asked.

"Its funny actually. I don't even know how it stopped. It just did."

"Well you should have Simmons look at it." Coulson said.

"Yes. Right. Come along, Brooklyn." Jemma stood up and walked to one of the medic rooms.

I was in a pair of short spandex black shorts on and my bra on, while I was laying back on the bed. Jemma was sewing up the bullet hole on my side when Grant walked in.

"How's it goin'?" He asked.

"I've had better days. But it's not my first time falling out of a plane. I do remember someone else pushed me physically out of a plane."

"Hey. If I wouldn't've pushed you, you would've been killed. So you should be thanking me." Grant leaned against a counter.

"Alright, Brooke. You're all done." Jemma patted my shoulder before leaving. I sat up and swung my feet over the side of the bed. I started putting on my button up.

"So the big news going around SHIELD is you and Cap." Grant said.

"Yes well. I'm not sure about that anymore." I sighed. Grant and I were close friends, though we hardly got to see each other.

"What happened?"

"Well. He got pissed about a few things and the door was open and let's just say he wasn't being the Captain I know him and I stepped back and fell out of the plane. I can't tell you much more."

"Well. Be careful next time." His brown eyes went down to my chest. I'll admit it, we've slept with each other a few times, nothing much.

"You know, Agent Ward. Sometimes those pretty little eyes of your's wonder to places they shouldn't be looking." I smiled slightly.

"You're the one to be talking. Who was the one who made me-"

"I didn't make you do a thing, Agent Ward." I stood up and walked towards him. "You're the one who took me to your room those few times."

"How's the trainee? I heard he's a pain in the ass."

"He is. And I know him from before. When I was younger." I sighed.

"Brooklyn? Captain Rogers and Wilson are here." Skye walked into the room.

"Thank you, Skye." I smiled. "I'll see you around, Agent Ward." I nodded once before leaving.

WARD'S POV

"Well. She seems like a nice SHIELD person." Skye said after Brooklyn left.

"She can be." I sighed.

"What happened to her arm? There's a scar on it." Skye leaned closer.

"The Winter Soldier." FitzSimmons walked into the room.