Come on, Sammy

"And speaking of Agent Romero. Ladies and gentlemen, Agent Brooklyn Romero." Coulson gestured to me. I smiled as I walked to him. I was in a pair of dark tight skinny jeans and a black leather jacket with a gray tank top underneath.

"Thank you, Agent Coulson." I patted his shoulder.

"This is the best group since you joined, Brooke." He whispered before leaving.

"Alright. Well. As you know, I am Agent Romero. You may only call me by that or just Romero. Are there any questions before we start the tour?" I asked, holding my hands behind my back.

"Is it true that you fought off thirty different spies with only two guns?" A younger man asked. His name tag said 'Trainee Martin'.

"Correction, Mr. Martin. There were only twenty five spies, not all were armed. But yes I only had two semi-automatic pistol." I replied. "Keep all questions until the end of the tour. This is one of the smallest SHIELD facilities but it is also a very big place. Stay with me. If you get lost and end up with one of the not so nice SHIELD agents, it will not be my fault." I started walking out of the room. There were only fifteen people, nine men and six women.

After about forty five minutes into the tour, Sam and Steve walked towards me from down the hall.

"Ladies and gentlemen. Meet Captain Steven Rogers and Agent Samuel Wilson." I smiled, coming to a stop in front of Steve.

"You have a wonderful tour guide. She's one of the nicest female agents here." Steve chuckled.

"She didn't seem nice yesterday." Sam laughed.

"Well that's because my trainee got on my bad side. But he is no longer my buisness." I crossed my arms. "Are there any questions for Captain Rogers or Mr. Wilson?" Everyone started asking questions. You'd think that with them becoming SHIELD agents, they'd be mature.

"Agent Romero?" Everyone got quiet when Fury walked over with Eric. "Scott is going to stay your assignment until he is fully trained. You'll be just fine."

"Yes sir." I nodded. Fury left. I started walking again with the group. My breathing became short and my head started spinning.

"Whoa. Don't fall, Brooke." Steve caught me before I could fall. He helped me stand straight again. "You okay?"

"Yes. Thank you, Captain Rogers." I nodded.

"Hey, Sam? Take over for Brooke. I'm taking her to Simmons." Steve said.

"No. I'm fine, Captain." I shook my head.

"Are you sure?" Sam asked.

"Yes. You guys be on with whatever." I smiled.

"Fury doesn't have us doing anything." Steve shrugged.

"And I like talkin' to the newbies. Its fun. They take everything seriously." Sam chuckled.

"Yes but you are both distractions." I sighed.

"I know how Cap can be a distraction." Sam ducked a swing from me.

"Come on, Sammy. Ms. All-serious-and-rule-abiding has work." Steve patted my shoulder.

"I do recall a certain soldier being that way too. Did the twenty first century change the rule abiding Captain America into a Samuel Wilson?" I raised an eyebrow, coming to a stop again.

"Excuse me!" Sam's voice was squeaky.

"Naaa. I listen most of the time." Steve chuckled. "Come on, Sam. See ya, Brooklyn." Steve saluted me before walking away with a huge grin.

"That is the Super Soldier, ladies and gentlemen." I smiled, watching him leave.