The Trainees

It's been relatively three days since Steve and I were in England.

"Agent Romero? Director Fury wants you." Agent Simpson said. I nodded once before heading to Fury's office. I knocked, then opened the door.

"You wanted me, Director Fury?" I asked.

"Yes. Agent Romero? I'm giving you an apprentice. I think its about time you have one. Is that alright with you?" Fury asked.

"Of course." I nodded.

"I'm giving Captain Rogers and Agent Wilson one as well. Will you get them for me? They should be in the training room on the eighth floor." Fury said. I nodded again before going to the eighth level of the SHIELD base. Steve and Sam were practicing. Steve wore a white tank top with a pair of jeans, Sam wore the same, but a black tank top. I leaned against the door, watching Steve's muscular body move as he fought Sam.

"Whoa. Hold it, Cap. You gotta fan over there." Sam chuckled, nodding to me. Steve looked over his shoulder to see me, a smile growing on his face.

"Director Fury would like you two to meet him in his office on the fourth level." I smiled, letting my hands drop to my sides.

"We'll be right there." Steve winked. I waited for them to get done. Steve slipped on a black button up, leaving the buttons undone, and they both walked on either side of me.

"Do you know what he needs?" Sam asked.

"Yes. We, Agent Wilson, are getting apprentices." I held the door open for them as they went into Fury's office.

"Thank you, Agent Romero. Captain Rogers and Mr. Wilson. You are getting apprentices, along with Ms. Romero." Fury stopped, allowing three people to come in, all three men, one of which was Eric. Bloody hell. I turned my head back to Fury. "Trainee John Myers, your S.O. will be Agent Sam Wilson." Sam and Myers shook hands. "Trainee Tristan Bradley, your S.O. will be Captain Steve Rogers." They shook hands too. "And Trainee Eric Scott, your S.O. will be Agent Brooklyn Romero." I turned with a smile on my face and shook Eric's hand.

"Brooke?" He whispered, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Not here." I mouthed the words before turning back to Fury.

"Trainees. These are three of my finest agents, the Falcon, Captain America, and Electric Blue." Fury looked to me when he said 'Electric Blue'. I furrowed my eyebrows. "You can thank your S.O., Agent Romero, for that name."

"Why is she Electric Blue?" Tristan Bradley asked. I looked to Fury.

"You'll find out when you reach the clearance level. Captain Rogers is on clearance level eight, Agent Wilson on seven, and Agent Romero on level nine. She is one of the most deadly women on earth, gentlemen. She goes slightly above Agent Romanoff. However, Agent Romanoff is very intimating to most on the outside and inside, Agent Romero whoever, is not intimidating on the outside." Fury cracked a grin, while. Sam and Steve chuckled. My head snapped to their direction, they immediately stopped and cleared their throat or rubbed the back of their neck. "I wouldn't laugh at her, Captain. Rogers, Wilson. She is intimidating when you get on the inside, I will admit that."

"Oh I believe that." Steve nodded.

"I trust that you three will show the trainees the ropes around SHIELD. Understood?" Fury asked.

"Yes sir." Sam, Steve, and myself nodded.

"Dismissed." I walked ahead of everyone out the door.

"Brooke!" Eric stopped me after he caught up to me. "You never told me you were this high up in the government."

"I wasn't allowed, Trainee Scott." I said, then started walking.