Prince Vali

Avanthika didn't leave grip over the guard. She held him tight with the broken piece of glass against his neck. The guard was terrified.

The group took the guard into a cell and kept him hostage. "Don't you dare try to escape." Avanthika whispered hoarsly into his ear.

The guard sat there helplessly with his arms and legs tied up, while Avanthika kept an eye on him.

Bāhu then approached him. The guard closed his eyes, terrified. Bāhu came even closer and just sat next to him. The guard was confused. "Wait you aren't gonna kill me?" He said.

Bāhu didn't speak

"Why aren't you hurting me? Just answer!"

Bāhu snapped. "Shut up ok?!"

"Why won't you answer me?"

"Why do you think we would kill you? You are our levarge! Our only way to get out of here."

"I-I can give you the keys of this prison if you want!" The guard started yelling to convince Bāhu.

"Stop yelling idiot!" Bāhu held the piece of glass up to threaten him.

"No no no! I promise I'll shut up." He whispered.

Bāhu rubbed his forehead and took a deep breath.

Meanwhile Avanthika just stayed in a corner in deep thought. She was, in one way confused, and in another way, angry. She wondered why Bāhubali told Malli to come with him and herself to go to the West wing. Why couldn't Bāhu asked Malli to go to the West wing and ask herself to go with Bāhu? Avanthika had a ting of jealousy on Shanthi.

Kattappa, on the other hand sat in another corner sharpening some knifes he found.
But Shanthi, being one who possessed magic, practiced spells like usual.

But what even was their plan?

.
.
.

Avanthika, with a doubt about the plan, approached Bāhubali.

"Hey Bāhu, I have a question related to the plan."

Bāhu noticed her and looked up. "Oh, go on, what is it?"

Avanthika first hesitated. "Um, so, why didn't we beat up the guard and take his keys to escape from this prison? Why capture him and threaten him?"

Bāhu nodded "well, good question! Are you brainy enough to understand?"

Avanthika flushed with anger. "What?! Are you ser-"

Bahu put the most sarcastic face ever. "Haha! Just kidding!" But he soon went to his serious face. "Listen carefully Avanthika, this is serious."

Avanthika could say how serious this was just from the look on Bāhu's face. She knew that Bāhu used the listeners name a lot when talking about serious issues.

Bāhu continued. "Listen Avanthika, if we did beat up the guard, stole his keys, and got out of prison, what about all of our soldiers and others from our kingdom who came along with us, still locked up in this prison? We cant leave them."

Avanthika raised her eyebrow. "We can free all of them too! We have the keys!"

"No Avanthika, No. You think were gonna go unnoticed with hundreds of soldiers walking out of here? Not only that Avanthika, do you think I'm just gonna run away from here without taking revenge on them for making you sick with their black magic all this time?
Thank God Shanthi made a potion that would counter the effects of their nasty black magic!"

Avanthika was startled from Bāhu's lecture. "Ok then, we do as you say." She finished off with a smile.

.
.
.

Bāhu, along with the others huddled near the dungeon exit. "Gimme the keys." Bāhu ordered the guard under custody.

He took the keys and silently unlocked the dungeon main door. But it unlocked with a huge thud anyways. They slowly crept out and dashed up the stairway. They then took a corridor which led into the palace.

"Now where is the kings room?" Asked Bāhubali.

"The guards eyes narrowed. "Its.. um..."

Bāhu sighed "Hurry! We don't have all day!"

"The third floor , I'll take you there."

"No."

The guard shrieked. "What do you mean by no? I'm telling the truth!"

Bāhu calmly replied "Show me the kings son's room"

"What?! Prince Vali' s room? No wa-"

Avanthika glared at him.

"Yeah yeah fine"

The guard showed the way. Now everyone is in Prince Vali' s room. He was near 12 years, sound asleep on his bed with golden sheets. Avanthika smiled at him. "Aww. How cute! I expected a 30 year old pervy dude!" She slowly picked him up without waking him up.

"Let's get outta here"