The Hooded Man

.CONTINUATION OF FLASH BACK.
IN KAMAKUYACHUS CASTLE
___________________________________________

Ok. To sum up everything in short... *Takes a deep breath*...

I ALMOST BURNED TO DEATH IN A PIT OF FIRE AND MY FATHER RESCUED ME BY STABBING AVANTHIKA AND THEN SURRENDERED TO MĀHISHMATHI AND WENT TO JAIL WHILE I'M HERE SLEEPING ON A BED FROM FOUR MONTHS DUE TO BRAIN INJURY OR SOME NONSENSE AND TURNS OUT ALL THIS TIME I WAS AT KAMAKUYACHU'S PALACE AS I'M CURRENTLY FREAKING OUT AND KAMAKUYACHU CAME INTO THE ROOM!!

*Gasps for air*

.
.
.

Kamakuyachu entered the room. The old lady got up and left the room. The soldiers bowed before him. He approached me. I started panicking.

He looked at me creepily. "Oh so you're finally awake..."

I was pretty startled to see he wasn't speaking "Kiliki" language but was speaking completly normal like us.

I stared at him in surprise and instantly looked at the soldiers like omg what in the world is happening? Why is Kalakeyas bro speaking in normal language instead of kiliki language?!!

The soldiers started explaining... "Lord Bhallaladeva, it turns out that Kamakuyachu was not originally from this royalty. He was adopted by the king and queen. He was born in a small village, So he also speaks normal language like us."

Honestly, I thought Kamakuyachu would be some big scary dude and would stab me on sight, but I feel like I'm overreacting a bit.

Kamakuyachu, with a deep voice said to me "Tomorrow, early morning, come to the court room, we have to talk."

He stomped out of the room without even waiting for my response.

What a guy.

.
.
.

It was early morning. I was waiting in the court room. Infront of me was a huge table. I thought it would be a palace made of gold or something. I was wrong...

Honestly, it gives me the creeps. The palace interior was dark, lit by fire torches, creepers and vines growing on the pillars. The walls look like they would collapse anytime. There were random bones laying everywhere. Next to me stood my personal attandant appointed by Kamakuyachu to guide me through the castle and tell me about how things go on in the Kalakeya tribe.

A few minutes later Kamakuyach walks in. He's wearing some sort of dark outfit I've never seen in my life. I cant really describe it but it was very new to me.

"This is how royals of the Kalakeya tribe dress" my attended next to me whispered.

Kamakuyacu stomped his way to the table and sat down infront of me.

It was an awkward pause before he clears his throat. "So your Bhallaladeva! My best friend Bhijjaladeva keeps talking about you! Hes really proud of you!"

I was startled because he was friendlier than I thought. "Yeah I know. Also thank you for your hospitality."

We kept talking for a few minutes until he put on a serious face. "So, Bhallaladeva, I called you here today because I wanted to discuss about your father."

I suddenly got extremely interested in this discussion. I controlled my excitement and replied "Yes yes what is it?"

"It's about rescuing your father from Māhishmathi."

A wide smile spread across my face...

It was after a few hours of immense planning, we came up with a brilliant plan.