Finally a part of Māhishmathi

"What?!" Avanthika exclaimed. "Your getting a throne built for me?!"

"Yes" said Bāhu. "After all, Your the future queen!"

Avanthika never felt so happy in her whole life! "I have a surprise for you too! But it's more like a duty... The people of Nayapalli love you! We have to hurry and go there to discuss all the plans!"

"Yeah, nice surprise!" He said sarcastically.

.
.
.

Avanthika was getting onto her camel. So was Kattappa. Bāhubali gave a confused look. "Do you both know that we have trained horses that could run on sand?!"

Avanthika experienced a moment of realisation. She was on the verge of tears... "I forgot! How could I?!" She said. "I spent ages travelling in the sun... Kattappa! Why didn't you tell me!" Her face was red in anger.

He was confused. "I thought you knew!"

.
.
.

Malli waited and waited in her house as she was preparing dinner. Not only her but all the people in the village were setting up a grand welcome for the three. Malli was cooking up the curries, And the others were cooking up Chapathis, Rice, porridge, sweets and snacks.

Everything was ready, and even Bāhubali and team arrived early! The three entered the village as Malli screamed in excitement. She was soo happy for her and the future of the village. The whole village gathered for dinner as the servers, aka Malli and others who helped her cook all the food, served the delicious food.

"Oh my goodness! This is certainly the most delicious food I devoured in a while!" Exclaimed Avanthika. Bāhu and Kattappa nodded in agreement.

They stayed for the night.

.
.
.

"Wakey wakey!" I yelled into Bāhu's ears as he shot up from sleep.

"Stop it! You scared the prick out of me!" He said with a sleepy look

"Time to go! Meeting! Remember?" I screeched with utter disbelief.

Malli walked in with delicious food as Bāhu instantly awoke from the yummy smell.

"Want some?" She whispered.

"Uh ye-"

"Then go fresh up." She smirked.

We all became really close. Malli doesn't address us sir and madam anymore. She treats us like family...

We got ready for the meeting under a huge neem tree. The whole village gathered around as Bāhu, I and Kattappa stepped up the small platform they made for us.

After all the cheers and praises et cetera et cetera Bāhu cleared his throat and spoke up

"As we all know, this village doesn't really have a head or something. So until the voting, we have decided to employ Malli as the village chief."

Malli walked up the "stage" and thanked everyone as the crowd exploded in applause.

Bāhu continued. "We saw her kindness, generosity, and brave heart before giving her this title."

I sent Malli back and congratulated her.

Bāhu continued. "Now straight to the plan... Nayapalli survives on trading. Not on agriculture. So we won't be having any problems with moving lands to our kingdom. Your homes are just small huts. No offense. So we can build you brand new houses at our kingdom too. You don't own a lot of things. No offense once again. We can also but you new stuff there."

The crowd wasn't offended but rather impressed with him.

"So the only thing is that soon we will have bullock carts to come here and pick us up so we all can go back to Māhishmathi. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!" He got of the stage as all the children and elders surrounded him with love.

I sighed. "Kattappa, can you help moving all these stuff?"

"Oh yes certainly!" He quickly replied.

.
.
.

I got the message that Bāhu along with the village folks were gonna come soon to Māhishmathi. Bāhu was actually planning to surprise them. So he already got their houses built and furnished with everything they would ever require. I quickly left the palace with some guards, servants, and a minister. I rushed to the "New Nayapalli" not so far away.

Many people greeted me in the way. I loved all my subjects and loved the way my son Bāhu treated them.

We were at the newly built village. Bāhu made sure it would look really welcoming and homely... And it was!