The Woman

"You, rotten mouth, How dare you! Women are great! How dare you say your mother is stupid! How dare you say your wife is dumb! You bastard!" Screamed Avanthika.

Chapathi Rao, with a quivering voice, said "b-but women are stupid!"

Avanthika with a angry red face whispered "You know what? You deserve to die!" As she grabbed him by his arm and with all his strength, threw him into the crowd! "Get him!"

The whole crowd slowly surrounded him. A random voice yelled "Get him!" As the whole crowd started kicking and cursing him.

Kattappa dragged Avanthika out. The woman followed. "Oh my god! You are a one brave lady!" She exclaimed. "Who are you!"

Avanthika calmed down. "Im Avanthika. The fiancee of the king of Māhishmathi."

The woman gasped. "Oh my god! I can't believe my eyes!"

Kattappa smirked "couldn't we talk somewhere private? We need to keep this a secret"

.
.
.

Me and Kattappa were in the woman's house.

Kattappa sniffed the air "hmm smells good."

The woman replied "You could stay here how ever long you want, and also, I'm cooking up some dal and Chapathis."

"Ooh yum yum" I added.

She sighed. "I'm really sorry. You both are from the royal palace. And I'm just a normal citizen in a poor village. Sorry that I can't afford quality food."

I gave her a gentle smile. "Aah. Don't worry. There are two reasons we came here. One is: I wanted to know what people here are thinking about Bāhubali."

She widened her smile. "Oh yes, we do respect Māhishmathi a lot and also love Bāhubali. We're always sad that our village was not a part of that kingdom, in fact , we aren't part of any kingdom... Just a lonely and poor village which survives on trading..."

"Ooh I know... and you know the second reason I came here?" I said. "I came here to declare that this village will soon be a part of Māhishmathi! We're gonna take this village under our kingdom!"

The woman gasped. "Oh my goodness! This is great news! I'm soo thankful! Finally our poverty would vanish! Ooh thank you! thank you!"

.
.
.

It was dark outside. But the beauty of darkness was extremely captivating as I sat there... Thinking and Thinking and Thinking...

I am the king of Māhishmathi, Mahendra Bāhubali... But why am I not able to do anything about the future threat to Māhishmathi? Kamakuyachu with Bijjaladeva can attack anytime! And Bijjaladeva knows all of our army secrets... Wish Avanthika was here... She went to help Nayapalli...

"Bāhu!" Called out my mother. "Are you gonna come for dinner?"

I left the palace garden and went into the dining hall. "I'm not hungry"

Mother looked at me in worry. "Why are you worrying about that stupid Kamakuyachu guy? C'mon, won't you eat if your mother asks you to?"

A hand gently grabbed my shoulder. I turned around. It was my my foster mother. But I never saw her like a foster mother. I loved both of them equally.

"Won't you eat if your Amma asks you to?" She said.

They both smiled at each other and hand fed me.

A person having a loving mother is lucky... I have two... I'm double lucky..

.
.
.

"Kattappa is late for dinner" the woman said.

"Yeah, he went out to purchase some stuff and bring back the camels."

She bought my plate and put it infront of me.

"How rude of me!" I blutterd. "You are doing so much for us and I didn't even say thank you! I didn't even ask your name!"

She smiled. "No worries! I'm Malli" she pulled of her Saree covering her face.

I gasped. "Oh my goodness! You are beautiful!"

The clear fair skin contrasted with her silky black hair, a face of perfect proportions, and big eyes, placed elegantly.

She was gorgeous...

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey everyone! Hope your enjoying my fan fiction! I am enjoying writing this and want to convey a few points regarding this book.

1. I didn't know how to differentiate between Bāhubali's mother and foster mother. So Bāhubali is going to call Devasena as "Mother" and Sangha as "Amma"

2. I still don't know what a king's mother is called as... king mother? Rajmatha? (That's Hindi though) Royal Mother? No idea. Suggestions pls? What position does Devasena hold?

3. You can let me know grammatical errors through personal message.

4. Ooh and which author won't like votes? (The star button is a vote). Ooh and which author won't like extra readers? You could share... I mean... You don't have to share this story😅... but you can help grow readers if you share😁😁.

Link: http://my.w.tt/UiNb/1e95UwO6oD

5. Do you know the update times? I refined my update timings.
Every Monday , Thursday and Saturday.