Banished

.Continuation of flash back.

The village head discussed his evil plan with all his fellow villagers. They hesitated but approved.

The villagers and the village head sat in a circle, looking at a small bottle containing some gray powder. They all were whispering.
"Don't panic! We will make sure our plan would work! We will also keep all your names a secret." Yelled the village head. Everyone sitting there, except for one person was happy. That one person was a supporter of the wizards and didn't like this idea. He tried his best to inform Shivagami but couldn't.

Before the sun even rose, the village head sneaked into the palace. He saw a servant and approached her. "You! Come here!" He ordered.

The servant came. He gave her a tiny bottle. "Here take this."

The servant was clueless.

"Tomorrow, mix this into Shivagami's food!" Said the village head.

The servant gasped. "How dare you! Guards! Gua-"

The village head pulled out a bag of gold coins.

The servant went silent...

"Take the bottle and the money.... or take none." He whispered.

The servants took the bottle and clenched it in her hand. With another hand she took the sack of money. "This is a secret" she murmered. She turned around and walked away.

.
.
.

In a few hours after eating lunch, Shivagami got very sick. All the villagers blamed it on the wizards and said they used black magic on her. Shivagami believed them and prepared to banish the wizards from the kingdom.

She declared her decision. Hundreds of wizards gathered around her castle and started protesting. She raised her voice. "Enough! Out of the kingdom! Now!"

The wizards were petrified. "B-but -"

Shivagami gave a hard stare at all of them.
"This is my command... And my command is final!"

She walked away. All the wizards, with the saddest faces walked back to their little community, and prepared to leave. They all stood at the gates of Māhishmathi. Shivagami looked at them from a distance. The villager who failed to tell Shivagami the evil plan walked up to the head wizard and whispered something and walked away with a depressed face.

All the wizards at once burst with rage but managed to swallow their feelings. The wizard said his words to everyone there. "We were humble and kind till now, but were put into horrible treatment. We will seek revenge. Someday, you will feel the pain!" He cried.

All the wizards with a synchronized voice chanted some words, snapped their fingers and disappeared into thin air leaving behind a purple mist which soon faded away.

A few days later, Shivagami was diagnosed with food poisoning. After that she felt a strong sense of guilt and regretted what she did. She banished the wizards for no reason. She also found out about the gray powder, and imprisoned the servant and the village head.

She knew that the wizards will take their revenge soon. She had nothing to do now. She couldn't find them and bring them back...except to feel guilty for the rest of her life...

.END OF FLASH BACK.

PRESENT STORY
BĀHUBALI CONTINUES HIS
TRAVEL TO THE SOUTH

In a small hut in a forest stood the wizard. The wizard who warned Bahu about the Black magic curse knew exactly what was going on. But she didn't have the courage to say that. When Bāhu and Avanthika went to her cottage, she told them that negative energy was coming from the south. But she also knew that they could never find the actual location.

She felt guilty. "I wish I could help them. But that would be like betraying my own clan!"

A few moments passed. She stood up, making a decision. She snapped her fingers and disappeared.

.
.
.

Bāhu along with the whole team continued going South. Suddenly a purple mist spread and a lady just appeared on front of them, startling everyone.