Levarage

"It's been weeks since Bāhu and the others came back." said Devasena with a gloomy face. "I hope they are all right."

Devasena's personal attendant, Komali was sitting next to her. She had Dark brown hair and rosy skin. She always put her hair up with Jasmines. Komali was first hired as a servant for the palace library. As Devasena went to the library a lot, she slowly got to know Komali. As a few months passed by, Devasena was so bonded with Komali that she went to the library only to see her! Soon,Devasena gave her a post that every female servant would die for, The highest post a butler or servant can get... The Queen's personal attendant.
"Rajmatha! You haven't been eating properly these days. Please come down to the palace dining hall. I had the cooks make your favorite food!"

Komali cared for Devasena a lot. She always stays by her side and looks after her needs.
But currently as Bāhubali and the others are away, she started showing special attention towards her.

"I'm not hungry Komali. You go on and eat."

Komali started to worry. "But My highness, You would fall ill if you don't eat properly... and who would look after the kingdom?"
Komali got Devasena's hand and started pulling her. "Come come!"

Devasena continued whining but eventually went to the dining hall. And for her, the table felt incredibly empty with her loved ones away on a quest.

The servants bought in sizzling food on silver platters and gently placed them on the table.
They served the food to Devasena, but she didn't quite feel like eating.

Komali spoke up. "You know, if you do really worry about Bāhubali, You would eat your food. Because Bāhu would never ever be happy to see you like this"

Devasena smiled in agreement. She did finish all her food, but never stopped thinking about Bāhubali.

.
.
.

Avanthika, Bāhubali, Kattappa and Shanthi came up with a brilliant plan.

Instead of looking for an exit, they walked around the jail mapping the place out on a piece of paper. As they went around the maze of dungeons, they recognised many prisoners from differnt cells... Their soldiers and servants. As soon as they saw Bāhubali, the started crying with joy. Bāhu calmed them down and promised to rescue them later. Once our team of four finished mapping the place out. They also realised that all the exits were locked and only the prison guards had the keys, so they had to wait till someone comes into the cellar.

Bāhubali started giving the instructions. "Avanthika, go hide in the West wing of the corridor. Kattappa, remember the unconscious guard I beat up? Go get his armour, and don't forget to tie him up with rope. Oh and Shanthi, You come with me."

Avanthika shoved her ting of jealousy aside and scrambled off with her part of the plan. Off went Kattappa to retrieve the armour. Bāhubali and shanthi went to their spot.

Kattappa bought the armour. Bāhubali tied his hair up and put the armour on, and sent Kattappa to a different area.

They waited for about an hour before a guard came in for inspection. Bāhubali quickly walked out of his hiding spot deliberately and bumped into the guard.

"Hey! Who are you?! " the guard barked with anger.

Bāhubali, With a confident face replied "I was hired recently as a patrolling guard."

The guard didn't take his eyes of Bāhubali. "You? Hired recently? When?"

Bāhubali, still calm, "U-uh Yesterday."

The guard looked at him suspiciously, but believed him anyways as he was wearing armour. "Ok then, You inspect the east wing, and I'll take care of the West wing.

They went off in their own directions. Bāhu now had to signal Avanthika, so he took a deep breath and started whistling a tune. Avanthika got the signal, hiding in the West wing. She pulled out a sharp piece of glass from broken windows, and stayed still... Footsteps were approaching, Avanthika got tense. Just according to the plan, Avanthika pounced on the guard, out from behind a wall and held the glass against his neck.

The guard shrieked. "HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE! LEAVE ME!" He tried fighting back, just as Kattappa came and held his wrists together. Avanthika grinned at the guard.
"You are our levarage. Cooperate, or we kill you." She said

Aaayyyy! How's everyone doing? Today is shout out day! A big thanks to everyone who became a part of the Bāhubali 3 family and supported me. Here are some people are reasons that I didn't stop my book with the 3rd chapter.😀😀

Also thanks a looooot to @Harshietha1462gggg for all that support and motivating me in the beginning. 💚💙💚💙

My gratitude to @Carcrash15 and @Shalajapvl for helping me out with my grammar, story style etc in the comment section.☺☺☺

Quite a surprise from @gudgirl31 and @mananparthia1163. They voted for literally every chapter ever. ⛤⛤⛤

I'm super happy because two people got inspired from my story and started their own Bāhubali fanfictions! Inspired from me! FROM ME! OMGGGGG. Do check out their versions too! 😀😀

@Vidhyascribbles
@shimmergold18

Thanks to everyone! I Can't mention everyone's names but every single one of you is important for the continuition of this book. Thank you thank you soooooo much!!

Yours,
Mannu Bunnu