Chapter 14

Hi loves! Sorry for the sooo late update. Sana nandiyan pa rin kayo. I'm begging for comments :'(

Chapter 14

Selos

"Good morning!"

I jumped back to reality when a voice boomed in front of me.

Napatuwid agad ako nang upo at napaangat ng tingin. And there,he is. In flesh,vividly. He was standing in front of me with full charisma. His smile perfectly sculpted...
And I swear at this exact moment. My heart jumped because of his presence.

"Bakit ka nandito?"

Were you really the sender? Why would you even do that? Pero hindi ko magawang dugtungan dahil hindi pa rin ako naniniwalang siya nga 'yun,kahit halata naman.

I tried not to be distracted by his presence. Pero parang ngayon palang,nabigo na ako. I tried to look him straight in the eye without failing the contact. Pero hindi ko alam kung bakit naapektuhan ako sa kanyang nakakahumay na mga mata. It was brooding black na para akong nalalason at nahihimatay sa t'wing titigan ko ito.

"Darling,I'm just visiting you...or better yet,checking you." He grinned as if he's enjoying what he's doing to me.

Pinanliitan ko siya ng mata.

"Stop calling me with those names. I'm not your babe,your sweetheart,nor you darling!"protesta ko.

But instead of getting offended. Nagawa pa nitong tumawa.

"Hmm..I'm your suitor,right?"

Oh! So ...it's true?

"Oh,so you're really the sender?" I laughed mockily raising the boquet of flowers and the note.

"Yes." He answered shortly and smiled.

So,siya talaga pala ang nagsulat? And these words really came from him? This handwriting is from him also? Ganito nga ba talaga siya sa personal? May natatago nga ba talagang karakter sa seryoso niyang mukha? Why? Why do this,Hendrick? Am I really dear to you?

Parang sasabog na ang utak ko sa mga tanong na gumagala sa isipan ko. The mysterious Hendrick Jasper Echavez transformation or more like, flaunting the inner Hendrick Jasper Echavez.

"B-but,I-I did not agree with your proposal,Mister."

Napaiwas ako nang tingin. I became so nervous for an unknown reason. Pero kita ko sa gilid ng aking mga mata ang makahulugang ngisi ni Hendrick.

"The last time I checked. You already are. The moment you nodded yesterday night. And even so,I don't need your approval. So please,let me help you."mapanuya niyang sabi. Eyes on me.

How will you able to help me when I'm already affected by just your mere presence?

"I don't need your help!" Napataas na ako ng boses.

"Baby,I will still help you. I will still pursue it." He said the words rightfully but softly.

Fortunately,nagawa ko pang sumagot. Kahit na sa simple lang niyang mga matatamis na salita ay unti-unti na akong natutunaw.

"Hendrick,ano ba?! I don't want the arrangement nor you, pretending to like me! I don't want you to be my rebound!"

"I am willing to,Shenna! If that's the only way for you to erase him. In your system. In your mind. And in your heart."He whispered. I couldn't even think straight.

What the hell?! At naniniwala ka naman,Shenna?!

"Why are you suddenly intruiging my personal life? Why are you so interested now? And why the heck will you put yourself in this situation when in the first place,you could live peacefully without my shits?!"