20.

We walked down the hall to Louis and Niall's room where we were quickly greeted by pizza and beer. I wrinkled my nose, wanting something like yogurt more than anything in the world. I politely declined, deciding to just drink water instead.

It was disgusting watching the boys devour four pizzas in fifteen minutes but for whatever reason, I stayed. I knew I was being awkward, but I was just in one of those moods where I didn't want to talk.

Harry was drinking with the rest of them, and knowing how the boys drank, he'd be completely plastered very soon, and that was something I didn't want to deal with.

"You alright over there, Toes?" Niall looked at me, concern written on his features.

I smiled slightly at him. "Yeah I'm fine, Nialler, just a little under the weather."

Harry looked up at me, and I could see the familliar glazed over expression, indicating he was not sober in the least. He wouldn't look away, and I began to get uncomfortable.

"Truth or dare!" Louis called suddenly. "Topher, I dare you to eat this piece of pizza because you look malnourished."

I laughed, and grabbed a slice. I looked over at Zayn slyly and took a bite. "Ummm, Zayn, I dare you to...lick Lou's foot." a chorus of disgust came from the boys, but Zayn did it anyway.

This went on for a while, and I actually began to enjoy myself. I headed over to the table to get more water.

Liam, the only one besides me not drinking, came over to sit by me. "You and Harry figure your...situation out yet?" he asked, glancing over at the rest of the boys warily.

I shook my head. "Not yet. I was going to, but I chickened out. Well, and Louis was so kind as to interrupt me," I laughed softly. I looked over to find Louis and Harry sprawled out drunkenly all over each other. I sighed, it was only 10 o'clock, and they were done.

"Good luck with that," Liam gestured to Harry who was trying to support himself on the coffee

table.

I groaned, exasperated. "Thanks, I'm gonna need it."

"If you need help getting him back, I'll be more than happy to." He smiled, and I was genuinely happy for his offer, but I waved it off.

"It's okay, you don't have to do that for me."

Harry and Niall were talking very drunkenly with each other and I couldn't help but giggle at how completely unable to speak they were. Harry reached for another drink but I stopped him by grabbing his shirt sleeve. "Okay, I'm cutting you off, Curly."

"I'm not even drunk!" He pouted, but he began to sway and had to brace himself on the chair.

"Yeah, okay, whatever you say." I grabbed his arm to steady him, ignoring the lighting strike when our bare skin collided. "Well boys, it's been lovely. I'll see you all bright and early for bus call, and hopefully less drunk than you are right now," I said, hugging each of them goodbye.

I lugged Harry out the door as he was yelling something unintelligible at Louis who winked. "You're no fun," he slurred. "I hate you," he pretended to scowl, but burst into laughter.

"Thanks, Haz," I mumbled, trying not to crack a smile at his drunken state.

"Just kidding. I love you," he put his hands on my cheeks and I backed away, blushing and averting my eyes from his perfect features. "You don't love me. Topher doesn't love meeee," he whined quite loudly, and I shushed him.

"Harry, you're going to have to be quiet or I'll make you sleep outside," I warned.

"But you don't love me," he said, much softer.

I patted his arm, trying not to laugh. "You don't know that for sure."

We got back to our room, and I forced him to sit on the bed. "It's not bed time, Toto. Stay up and talk to me," he slurred, sounding almost like a child, rather than an eighteen year old boy. He kicked his shoes and jeans off with difficulty.

I flopped down next to him and sighed. "Well, what do you want to talk about?" I asked, propping my head up on my hands.

He smiled at me, and my heart couldn't take it. "Tell me one secret." his eyes searched mine.

I swallowed, trying to ignore the heat that ignited in my bones whenever he looked at me. "What do you want to know?"

"Anything." I looked at how carefree and happy he looked, blowing curls out of his face.

Goddamnit, he was really drunk.

I smiled at him. "Well since you probably won't remember any of this in the morning...Stop that!" I laughed; Harry had reached up to ruffle my hair, brushing it over my face, and I had to swat him away. "I had the biggest crush on you when we were younger. Did you ever realise it?"

He had closed his eyes, and was laying down now, about fall asleep. He sighed, opening his lips slightly to speak. "I loved you. Sooo much. So much so much so much," he slurred. "Oh no, I shouldn't have said that," He grabbed a pillow and threw it over his eyes, groaning.

I tried to remove the pillow but he kept it over his face. "You're embarrassed!" I exclaimed incredulously. He only nodded, and rolled over on his side. I put my hand on his shoulder, rolling him over again.

"If it counts for anything right now, I think I loved you too," I said as he stared drunkenly at me.

Without any warning, he leaned up and kissed the corner of my mouth. "I love youuuu!" he slurred. He smelled absolutely awful, and it took every ounce of my being not to gag. No matter how cute he was, he reeked of alcohol.

"Yeah, alright. I love you too; but you need to brush your teeth, come on," I said softly, lifting him by his arms to his feet.

He stumbled into the bathroom by himself, but I was close behind. I couldn't help feeling like I was babysitting a toddler, and I laughed out loud. He kept mumbling things to me that I couldn't understand, causing me to giggle. I helped him back to the bed after he'd changed into sweatpants, pulling the covers over his body. "You're amazing," he mumbled, and I laughed.

"Thanks Harry. Now, try and sleep, okay?" I turned to walk over to my little couch but he grabbed my hand. "I don't want to be alone," he murmured, squeezing my hand tightly. "Stay with me?"

The tingling electricity between us was getting harder to ignore. I could tell he felt it too, because something flashed across his eyes, and the drunken smile disappeared from his face, making him look like the Harry of my dreams.

"If you insist," I muttered. He then decided on practically yanking me with all his strength onto the bed and hugging me tight.

"Hey! That wasn't nice. Behave yourself," I whined.

He just smiled cheekily at me before closing his eyes. "Goodnight," he muttered, his lips barely moving. His breath fanned across my face and I shivered slightly, which caused Harry to pull me closer, thinking I was cold.

It wasn't long before I fell fast asleep in his arms.