7.

Once back in the warmth of his house, I realized we were both soaked from head to toe in freezing water. "Do you want dry clothes to change into?" he asked, scratching his head. I told him that would be lovely.

He disappeared for a few minutes, and came back in a t-shirt and sweatpants, holding an almost identical outfit for me.

"Um, I didn't have any other pants that were small enough for you," he muttered awkwardly. I quickly went to the bathroom and changed into the dry clothes.

He went to work putting them in the dryer and I sat down and curled into the side of the couch, sighing with content. I was just getting into the movie, when a body obstructed my view...by crashing on top of me.

Harry's entire body covered mine, his lanky legs on either side of my hips. "Harry, you fat arse! Get off!" I laughed as I struggled to get out from under him.

He responded by tickling my sides, sending shivers up my spine. I was in hysterics trying to breathe in between giggles.

"You're crushing me!" I tried with all my might to push him off of me, but he didn't budge, his legs tightening around my body. I couldn't breathe, but for different reasons as well.

"What's your middle name?" he suddenly blurted, and stopped moving.

"Don't have one," I said, still trying to escape. I paused for a moment before continuing. I'd always been embarrassed about my name, but with Harry, I was so comfortable, I told him flat out. "I have two first names." I extended my hand for him to shake. "Topher-McCoy Alexandria. Pleased to meet you."

He shook my hand enthusiastically, causing me to laugh. "Harry Edward Styles, delighted to

make your acquaintance."

I batted my eyelashes at him. "Can you get off me now?"

Harry smiled down triumphantly at me. "Nope. I like this view. I think I'll stay."

I pouted, crossing my arms and pretending to scowl.

He grinned and poked my nose. "Don't worry, be happy," he sang, reaching down to try and force my mouth into a smile, but to no avail. I looked away from his face in an attempt not to smile.

I cracked a grin after a moment. "Fine, you win!" I said. When he wasn't paying attention, I suddenly lurched out from under him to try to escape.

I screamed as my momentum caused me to fall off the couch and onto the floor, carrying him with me as I grabbed onto something to brace my fall and we landed with a crash.

We let out a groan of pain simultaneously, and then completely lost all composure. "I swear I didn't do that on purpose," I said in between gasps of laughter. "But you deserved that."

As my hands rested on his chest, it suddenly felt as if a lightning bolt had struck us. Harry must have felt it too, because he took in a shaky breath, searching my eyes with an intensity I'd never seen in him before.

As quickly as I had fallen on top of him, I was under him again. Only this time, I didn't protest. I could barely form words looking into his eyes. His lips parted slightly, a slight smile appearing to show his perfect teeth. I must've been gawking, as usual.

"Don't move," he whispered. His arms were holding him up on either side of my head. Still pressed up against me, he trailed a hand over my hips, across my stomach, to my collar bone, sweeping hair away.

I let out a breath I'd been holding for what felt like hours. He bent down, his lips pressing against my nose, my cheeks, my chin. Everywhere but my lips. I leaned up so we were eye to eye.

I touched my fingers to his cheek, tracing them down to the collar of his shirt. I let my hand

rest there, his hand finding my hair. He brought my face to his, my eyes fluttering shut. I barely had time to process exactly what was going on when his lips found mine.

Okay, so. You know all the mushy feelings people always talk about when they kiss someone they really love (fireworks, sparks flying, time stopping, etc.)? Well, they're wrong; it's better. When Harry kissed me, it was like every bad thing was being erased. It was a door to myself I hadn't dared to open in so long. It was, in every sense, magic.

My fingers knotted in his hair, bringing his face even closer. He didnt even bother supporting himself anymore. His mouth opened with mine, deepening the kiss. My thumbs brushed over the bare skin of his hips where the shirt had ridden up.

I sighed with complete happiness, smiling into his lips. He leaned away, but before he did, he caught my bottom lip between his teeth, tugging seductively.

I gasped and lost all train of thought. I could have died right there and been completely happy. His eyes opened, and he smiled widely down at me.

I couldn't form words. "Th-that, uh, we sh-should...yeah," I laughed, really laughed at myself, shaking my head.

We sat up, leaning against the couch. He made me almost too happy for my own good. It was getting late, and my parents would be home any minute. I rose slowly, and he followed suit.

"I should go. My parents will be home," I said, still a little flustered from what had just happened. He walked with me back up to the balcony.

"Today was fun," I started, "I mean, yeah, I'm really happy. Like, it was fun and you're so nice to me..."

I babbled for a moment before I was silenced by Harry's lips on mine again. "Goodbye,Topher." he said, laughing. I mumbled goodbye, and climbed my way back to my home.

That night and the many days that followed were the happiest of my life. Little did I know that Harry Styles would disappear from my life as quickly as he came in.