26.

The next few days passed by like wildfire, and the next thing I knew, we were on the plane to Los Angeles. So far, the press hadn't yet caught wind of Harry and I's relationship, which we were all thankful for. When the plane landed in LA, there was a bit of a problem.

"See, we hadn't really anticipated the fan base over here," Stu said to the boys. "Topher and I will go out first with the rest of the passengers. Then the guards will take you out separately to the car,"

He smiled, patting Harry on the back, who was looking at me worriedly. "Don't worry, bud. I'll make sure she's safe." and with that, we were whisked away from them with the crowd.

When Stu and I exited into the airport terminals there was a crowd of about fifty or so girls gigglng excitedly. "Oh!" one whispered as we walked by, looking at me. "She's their stylist. I've seen her in some of the tour videos. She's so pretty," she gushed to her friend.

I smiled awkwardly, and the girl, who might've been thirteen, waved with enthusiasm. "They already love you," Stu said, laughing. "Soon enough when they figure it out, I don't think they'll have a problem with you and Harry."

I sighed, running a hand through my hair. "I hope."

We made it to the giant Suburban fairly inconspicuously. Sitting there, making small talk with the driver, I stared out the window to the East; Missouri. My home, oh, how I missed it.

Shortly after we had made it to the car. I could hear in the distance an eruption of screams and I knew the boys were coming. Just as soon as I had scooted over, I was completely crushed by five boys hurtling themselves into the back seat.

The doors closed and fans began banging uncontrolably on the windows. I shielded my ears from the nose as we began driving away. "Holy shit!" Zayn shouted, shaking his head. "That was insane!"

I looked over at Niall, who had become very pale, and I patted his arm reassuringly, knowing he had a fear of tight spaces. He gave me a small smile, and stared straight ahead at the seat in front of him, trying to calm his nerves.

"Are you okay?" Harry's arm had found its way around my waist.

I nodded. "I think my eardrums are busted, but I'll survive."

We drove for a while before getting to our very posh looking hotel. My eyes widened at the sight of it; I'd never stayed on someplace this nice before.

"We're staying here for a week, because we have a lot of interviews and recording and stuff," Liam explained. I wasn't really listening to him; I was too intrigued by the hotel's splendor.

We were sharing rooms again, and the boys had already taken the liberty of putting me and Harry in a room together. He put his hand out for me to grab, and I smiled brightly. We walked to our room in a comfortable silence.

He stopped at the door, grinning mivheviously. "Harry," I barely had time to warn him. He threw me over his shoulder effortlessly and carried me into the room while I pleaded for him to let me down. His butt was right in my face and I poked it, giggling.

"This is a nice view," he laughed before throwing me down on the couch.

As he went to get our bags I could actually take in the hotel room: there was a full kitchen, marble floors, basically the nicest room I've ever been in. The balcony walked straight out to a rooftop pool.

"Like what you see?" Harry was back, with two drinks in his hands. Offering me one of them before sitting down, his arm slung around my shoulders.

"This is gorgeous," I gushed. "I mean, we have a full kitchen for crying out loud!"