18.

I awoke to my phone buzzing on the table. The sunlight indicated it was noon, if not later. I groaned, squinting as I opened my eyes. I felt a pair of arms tighten around my torso, and my breath caught in my throat. The events of last night came pouring back, and I smiled at Harry's sleeping face. I unwrapped myself from him, walking over to my phone. It was just after 12.

My eyes went wide: fourteen missed calls from Louis. I laughed quietly, and dialed his number. "Whaddya want, Lou?"

"Well finally, sleeping beauties!"

He screamed at me and I shushed him, giggling. "Harry's still asleep, what's up?"

"The boys and myself want to go ice skating in an hour, are you down?"

I told him we'd be ready then, and hung up. I sighed and went into the bathroom to take a shower. When I was done, I realized I hadn't taken any clothes in with me.

Well, shit. I wrapped a towel around myself, praying Harry was still asleep. I peeked out from behind the door frame, and stepped out quietly. Harry eyes were still closed, thank goodness, with his mouth hanging open and it made him look absolutely adorable.

I grabbed underwear from my bag and went back into the bathroom to change. I walked out to get pants and a shirt when I heard him stir.

"Mmm, well hello," he mumbled cheekily.

I stopped what I was doing, looking like a deer in the headlights. I blushed furiously at the way his eyes looked up and down my body. "Stop looking at me! ...Go back to sleep or something!" I yelled at him, quickly throwing a random shirt over my head to cover myself. I  noticed it smelled amazing, and it stunned me for a second.

He laughed at me sleepily. "That's my shirt, ya know."

"Ugh!" I ripped it off, finding one of mine as he laughed at my antics.

I nearly sprinted to the bathroom, pulling on PINK yoga leggings and my grey Jack Wills sweatshirt. "We're going ice skating in 45 minutes, I suggest you get ready," I called from the bathroom as I put my makeup on.

I heard him chuckle from the other room and get up off the bed. I finished my makeup with a slight smile at myself in the mirror. My phone rang then, the sound of Sleeping With Sirens' 'All My Heart' playing. I knew exactly who that was.

"Topher! How are things going?" Rachel's voice was nice to hear after these past couple of weeks without her.

"Hey, Rachel! Things are fine," I peeked out at Harry who was currently changing his shirt. I blushed, looking away from his flawless body.

"And how is Harry? Has anything happened with that?" I could almost hear her eyebrows wiggle suggestively.

I laughed nervously, making sure he wasn't eavesdropping. He was staring directly at me, a crooked smile reaching his lips. "Ummm, not exactly."

"Oh shit, he's right there isn't he?" Rachel laughed. "Good work, T! Normally I wouldn't suggest fraternizing with the clients, but I think I can make an exception." I turned bright red at her words.

Harry was staring at me quizzically, and I shot him a look. "Yeah, uh, thanks I guess," I couldn't really talk to her about it.

"I'll leave you to it then," she laughed again, and hung up. Harry walked into the bathroom where he could brush his teeth.

"What was that about?" he mumbled behind his toothbrush. I laughed at his appearance, sliding past him to get to my suitcase.

"Just my boss, she wanted to make sure I was doing everything I'm supposed to."

Micheviousness flashed across his eyes as I nodded. And I knew he would try and get the real story out of me later. I rummaged around in my bag, trying to find my contacts. I gave up, deciding they were too much work today, and slid on my glasses.

I pulled on my old and worn-in Ugg boots. I hummed the tune to "I've Got Friends In Low Places" as I tidied up a little around the hotel room. I took our beer bottles to the sink, still singing. I wasn't paying attention when I felt hands on my hips from behind.

Harry's lips were right at my ear, his breath sending shivers up my spine. "To say that you look absolutely beautiful right now would be an understatement," he murmured. He turned me around so that our bodies pressed together. He leaned in so I was trapped between him and the sink.

"Harry. W-What are you doing?"

"You wanna know what my dream was about?" he whispered, his lips millimeters from mine. I swallowed, barely nodding. "You."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Topher! T, wake up!" I opened my eyes to a very concerned Harry Styles staring down at me. It occurred to me that I was sprawled out on the floor by the sink. Are you serious? Did I have another dream about him?

"What happened?" I tried to get up but Harry pushed me down to a sitting position.

"I think you fainted. I was brushing my teeth and I heard a crash from out here and you were on the floor," he looked scared.

I shook my head, so confused as to what and why that just happened. Could it be that the thought of Harry made me faint? "I'm okay, I think it's just the hangover."

I tried to smile at him, but I was getting lost in his eyes again. Jeez, Topher, pull yourself together. He gave me his hand to lift me up, but when he did, a shot of electricity coarsed through us.

We both gasped audibly, and I dropped his hand, looking away.

"The boys are waiting," I mumbled, not meeting his eyes. Grabbing my bag, I got out of that room as fast as I could.