25.

Later, after the show, the boys and I came back to the apartment. The show went so well, we decided a celebratory drink was in order. We spent the evening chatting and learning even more about each other. It was clear that I loved these five boys with everything I had in me.

Somehow, once the night began to wind down, we ended up sitting around the TV, watching Titanic. I was squished between Harry and Liam, Harry's arm was draped over my shoulders. When the movie ended, Louis and Niall were wiping their eyes from crying.

I tried not to laugh, but I couldn't hold it in. "Well, it's past my bedtime," I yawned, standing up from the couch. "Get some sleep, boys. Oh, and Niall, try not to cry too much," I winked, walking into my own room.

"Love you too, Toes," Niall called.

I changed into an old Pink Floyd t-shirt of my dad's, and leggings. I flipped on the TV to American Gangsters and practically laughed out loud at the sight of the people on the show.

Taking out my contacts, washing my face and brushing my teeth quickly, I was exhausted. As I braided my hair messily to the side, I was amazed that just last night, Harry and I were confessing our feelings for each other.

I made a face in the mirror while thinking about it, and laughed at myself. When I emerged from the bathroom, I was shocked to find him sprawled across my bed in sweatpants and a
white v-neck. I shivered at the sight of him; he looked so good. His eyes stayed closed, but his lips parted slightly in a smile. "Hi."

"And who said you were allowed in here? Go away," I teased, laying down and pulling the covers up to my chin. He got under the covers with me, and molded his body against mine. I blushed, turning my face away from his.

"Oh stop it, you know you love me," he mumbled, pressing his hips into me further. His lips touched the base of my neck, and I shuddered, turning around. His hand brushed away a stray lock of hair, searching my eyes intently. "You're beautiful," he breathed.

"No, I'm just Topher," I giggled when his fingers tickled the skin of my waist. It was getting harder to concentrate.

"Mmm, actually, I think the proper term is girlfriend," he said, grinning, and waited for me to catch on.

My eyes widened, looking at him. "Wait, are you asking me to be your girlfriend?"

"That was the attempt, yes," he laughed. "So, what do you say?"

I wound my arms around his neck in a hug. "Of course!"

All of a sudden, we heard cheers from the doorway. The boys had woken up and intruded into my room. "That was wonderful," Louis clapped. "Congratulations, lovelies. Back to sleep now, boys." and with that they disappeared as quickly as they appeared.

Once the door closed, I giggled. "Well....that was awkward."

He smiled the biggest, cutest smile, and I laughed, staring into his beautiful eyes. His arms tightened around my waist and he rolled me over, hovering just above me.

"Hmmm, Harry Styles's girlfriend. I like the sound of that," I said, twirling one of his curls through my fingers and bringing his face closer to mine.

His lips met mine with a feather touch, and I shivered under him. I could feel him smirking, and my eyes fluttered open. "Oh God, the things I want to do to you, Topher McCoy," he murmured, his breath caught.

"Oh hell," I mumbled. "You sound like a serial killer."

"But I'm sexy!" Harry protested, bursting into laughter.

I wound my arms around him. "That is a very true statement," I said, unable to tear my eyes away from his as he leaned in to try and kiss me. I leaned away, teasing him further.

"You're making it terribly difficult to control myself," he growled huskily, and forced his lips to mine.

My hands gripped the fabric of his shirt, pulling him closer. He sucked on my bottom lip and I gasped as he deepened the kiss. His hands slid up my t-shirt, tracing patterns on my rib
cage. It was getting harder to breathe, and I was beginning to lose my control.

I didn't want to stop, and neither did he. My hands worked his shirt off, running my hands over his toned chest. He broke away to plant kisses down my neck and to my collar bone. I shivered when his lips touched the sensitive skin in the hollow there. He smirked against my skin, nibbling lightly.

I let out a shaky breath, bringing his face back up to mine. He kissed me with such tenderness, my heart nearly skipped a beat. His fingers were moving my shirt up when I broke away. "Harry, we need to stop," I gasped.

He nodded, pressing his forehead to mine. "I understand you've been hurt before, just promise me someday," he whispered.

"I promise," I murmured, kissing his nose smiling.