23.

I awoke to a loud thump outside in the living room. I opened my eyes to a sleeping Harry, his face pressed against the pillow we had shared, and my heart jumped as I recalled last night's events. But I sighed, unwrapping his arms from around me, and went to go see what the commotion was.

I opened the door to Louis running through my living room with a sheet over his head, Niall chasing after him. "Louis, I swear, I'll fucking kill you! Give me my phone!" he stopped when he saw me. "Oh, hey Topher. What a lovely morning isn't it?" and went barreling after Louis once more.

I sighed, and walked into the kitchen to find Zayn and Liam. They raised their eyebrows at me. I held up my hand before either of them could say anything.

"Before you jump to any conclusions, we wanted to watch a movie, and he fell asleep in my room," At least I was telling the truth....mostly. They'll find out soon enough, I'm sure.

"Okaaaay," Liam scrutinized me, watching me carefully to see if I'd crack. I flashed him a cheeky smile, and walked back into my room with a granola bar.

I twirled my hair into a messy bun in the mirror, shoving food in my mouth, humming softly. I was startled when I felt a strong pair of arms circle me from behind. "Mmmm, what a wonderful way to wake up." I turned around to a just woken up Harry, with his curls tousled from a good night’s sleep. I smiled widely, and ran full on with him at the bed, nearly landing on top of him.

"Hello, Harry," I greeted cheerfully with a kiss on the cheek.

"Good morning, gorgeous," he spoke softly, running a hand down my back. The same tingling electric current was still there, and my eyes went wide. He gave me his crooked smile, and I melted into him.

"How'd you sleep?" I murmured, staring into his sleepy eyes. He put his arms around me and I laid my head on his chest.

"Wonderful actually. Your bed is quite comfy," he winked.

"I'm very aware of this," I answered, laughing. He stared at me for a moment, and something flashed across his eyes. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me up so I was on top of him. I gasped at the sudden movement, and he chuckled. "You know, to say I love you is a severe understatement," He said matter-of-factly.

I giggled as he pressed his forehead against mine. "Well, the feeling is definitely mutual, Haz."

"That's great to hear," His eyes searched mine, and I began to get dizzy. "Topher," he whispered, his hands on my face, grazing my cheeks.

He leaned in to press his lips to the hollow just under my collar bone. My eyes closed, and the butterflies rose in my stomach. He trailed kisses up to the corner of my lips before he stopped.

My eyes flickered open with confusion. He was staring me with a crooked smirk. The desire to kiss him became too strong, and he raised his eyebrows to mutter one word. "Hey."

"Oh, fuck you," I breathed, and crashed my lips to his. His arms tightened around my waist, and my hands tangled in his hair. I still couldn't believe this was real, as I began to get lost in my fuzzy thoughts.

He deepened the kiss, and I sighed with content. My hands ran over his chest and stomach, feeling the muscles tense there as he let out a low groan.

He suddenly flipped me over so I was under him and his hands pressed against my hips, grazing under my t-shirt. I broke the kiss. "Harry," I warned.

"I'm sorry," his breathing was ragged. "I never know how to control myself around you." I averted my eyes, embarrassed. I nodded, kissing him just under his jaw.

We were suddenly interrupted by a knock on the door. "Oh shit," I jumped up, and Harry quickly turned on the TV, pretending to look distracted. Peeking out from behind the door, I saw none other than Louis Tomlinson staring at me. "Um, hi Lou," my voice was hoarse from kissing Harry, and I blushed. "What's going on?"

"We're hungry!" Louis whined, clutching his stomach.

"We'll get some soon, I promise!" I laughed telling him.

I noticed as his eyes flickered to Harry in my bed, who was now watching me. "Oh, hello Harry dear," Louis said suggestively. I turned around to look at Harry briefly, who had covered his legs with a pillow. It took me a moment to realize what exactly he was hiding.

"Oh God! Are you kidding me?!" I put my face in my hands. Harry just shrugged, blushing uncomfortably.

My eyes went wide and I turned back to Louis. "Um," I looked at Louis's confused face. "H-Harry farted." I laughed nervously. "He's so gross, I don't know how you guys put up with him," I flashed him a look, and he threw his hands up in exasperation.

"Oookay," Louis furrowed his eyebrows.

"We'll go to the store soon, I need to change my clothes," I stuttered and slammed the door. I whirled around to face a smiling Harry, reaching for the small of my back.

He engulfed me in his arms but I punched his chest. "You're awful! I hate you!"

"I'm awful? 'oh, Harry farted'? That's the worst excuse I've ever heard! I'm a guy, T! It's only natural..." he said, laughing when I finally gave up and wrapped my arms around him. "But it was incredibly cute to listen to you stutter," he murmured in my ear.

I pretended to pout, resting my head on his chest, hugging him tight. "Shut up, I'm mad at you."

He laughed at this, squeezing me tighter. We stayed like that for a moment, but I sighed, knowing there were four hungry boys waiting to be fed. "We should probably go," I mumbled into his chest.

"I wish I could stay like this with you forever," he said, kissing the top of my head. "How are we going to tell them?"

I smiled at the way 'we' sounded. "I'm not sure," I said. "The time will probably arise soon," I shook my head, smiling. I unwound my arms from him, grabbed a random sweatshirt, and threw it over my head. I walked over to him, kissing his cheek lightly. "Thank you," I told him.

"For what?" he smiled, and I leaned in, kissing the lips I craved. "Making me happy," I whispered, and he kissed me again quickly before we walked out of the room to face the boys.