17.

"T, T. Taz, wake up. Tooopherrrr," there was a voice breathing in my ear. I shot up out of my sleeping position, knocking foreheads with Harry in the process.

"Oh god, I'm sorry," I said as we both rubbed our heads.

"We have about an hour til we leave. You were talking in your sleep," he said, putting a hand on my shoulder gently.

Oh no. I stared at him. "And what was I saying?"

"You just kept saying 'no' over and over again. Are you sure you're okay?"

I nodded weakly. "Yeah, I guess I was having a nightmare. It's okay."

I got up from the bed, stretching my arms to the ceiling, cracking all my bones in the process.

"Cute," Harry wrinkled his nose at me in slight disgust.

I batted my eyelashes at him. "Get used to it, Styles." I danced my way into the bathroom to start my flat iron, causing him to laugh.

I noticed he had already changed into a blue blazer, white converse and black chinos. "I see you didn't need my help," I teased. He blushed faintly, and my heart fluttered. This little crush I had was getting a bit out of hand.

"When did you do that to your hair?" he asked suddenly. I looked at him strangely, not understanding what he meant.

"Do what?"

"The white part in your hair."

Oh! "Well...long story short, me and my friend from America was visiting. We got drunk and I bleached a piece of my hair," I laughed at the memory. "And I decided I liked it, so I keep doing it." he nodded, and I kept straightening. Awkward.

I could feel his eyes on me but I pretended to ignore it. "Well," he said after a minute, "I like it. It makes you...different."

"Gee, thanks," I rolled my eyes, finishing up my hair.

"I mean good different, T. No need to get touchy," he grinned at me.

I stuck my tongue out at him and walked out of the bathroom to find clothes. Harry told me it was a nice restaurant, so I found my black velvet dress. It was fitted In the waist and flared out to a few inches above my knees with a huge velvet bow in the back. It was my favourite dress I had ever bought.

I had light grey tights with black polka dots and decided on those as well. "Uh, Harry?" He was spaced out watching the TV. "Care to step out for a minute?" I blushed when his eyes caught mine.

"Don't take too long, princess. We're leaving in 15 minutes," he warned jokingly, and shut the door.

I quickly threw on the dress. I put on a bit of red lipstick, something I rarely did. While searching for my black pumps, Harry knocked on the door.

I threw the door open, out of breath. "Almost done," I breathed and slammed the door in his face. I could hear him laughing on the other side of the door when I finally found my shoes.

I grabbed my bag and my white pea coat and threw the door open again. Not paying attention, I walked straight into Harry, my face bumping into his chest. "Ow!" I rubbed my nose and stepped away from him.

"Sorry." He smiled down at me in kind of a goofy way. "Wow. You look gorgeous, as always, but...wow," he said, offering his arm like a gentleman, I blushed as I always did whenever he spoke. "Shall we dine?"

I laughed, linking my arm through his. "We shall."

All the boys looked quite handsome in their suits as per usual, but Harry easily caught my eye from the beginning of the dinner to the very end. I wondered how I could be in the company of such wonderful people. I ate until I couldn't fit any more in my stomach, and so did the rest of us. "Ugh," I groaned, holding my stomach as we walked back to the hotel.