21.

I woke up before the sun rose, feeling surprisingly well rested for what I had to deal with last night. During the night, Harry had moved closer, his face centimeters from mine.

He stirred a little in his sleep; his lips parted slightly, and his eyebrows furrowed. It took all my strength not to lean in. After I was done being a creep, I almost laughed out loud, thinking about Harry's antics from last night.

I got up quietly so I didn't wake him. We were supposed to be at bus call in a couple of hours, so I straightened out my suitcase and got ready for the day. I braided my long hair, not really bothering with washing it, or whether or not it looked good.

I threw on an old little league baseball t-shirt I'd found back in one of the Goodwill's in Missouri, and jeans. Makeup seemed like too much of an effort right now, so I packed everything up, putting my makeup bag in my purse for later.

For Harry's benifit, I made coffee. I was sipping on my second cup and reading a book in the sun when I heard his body stir from under the sheets. "Oh god," he groaned, pulling the sheets over his head further.

"Good morning to you too," I grinned as he sat up and put his hands over his face.

"What time is it?" his voice sounded groggy, which for some reason, I found extremely attractive.

"Just after 7:30. How you feeling?"

"How do you think?" he laughed dryly. "Like death."

I got up to get him a cup of coffee, handing it to him along with two Advil, as he sat at the table. "You're the best, T."

I sat down across from him. "I would assume so; you were telling me how much you looooved me last night," I smiled, and he rolled his eyes.

"Oh, that's embarrassing. Thanks for putting up with me," he reached over and touched my hand. It didn't last long before we awkwardly pulled away as another bolt of heat shot through us.

"Oh, no problem. Best friend," I winked. "We have bus call in an hour. You might want to get

ready." He groaned again, causing me to laugh.

"I'm looking forward to it," he said sarcastically, and grinned. He wrapped me in a hug, and the smell of his shirt made my mind go fuzzy.

He squeezed my hand. "Thanks for everything," he whispered in my ear softly when he pulled away to go take a shower. He gave me another one of his heart stopping smiles before shutting the door. I stood there, stunned.

Harry Styles had a tight grip on my heart, and he refused to let go. I wondered if he had remembered what I had told him last night. My brain wandered off to all of the dreams I had been having, and I foolishly wished they would somehow come true.

When he came out of the shower looking ten times better than he did when he first woke up, my breath caught. How could somebody, as hungover as he was, be so handsome? It just wasn't fair to the rest of the male population.

He ruffled his still-damp hair, smiling at me. "Care to help me pack my suitcase?" he batted his eyelashes so I couldn't say no. Once that was done, we still had about half an hour. We sat there staring at each other before I suddenly lit up.

"Do you think we have enough time for a McDonalds run?" I smiled brightly over at him.

He pulled me to my feet. "Let's go!" we ran down the street, thankfully there was one about a block away. It was too early for any of the fans to be out, so Harry didn't bother with the hat, but he brought the sunglasses just in case. When we walked into the McDonald's, my stomach instantly rumbled, which earned a loud laugh from Harry.